Betting Talk

Fantasy Trade Help

ct5320ct5320 Senior Member
edited November 2012 in Sports Betting
I've been offerered James Jones for DeMarco Murray straight-up. standard scoring, non-ppr league. Play 2 RB and 3 WR each week (no flex). My team:

RB
Foster
McGahee
Sproles
Murray

WR
Harvin
Decker
Moore
Crabtree

I'm leaning towards taking it, Murray is sitting on my bench and I don't see a situation where I'd start him over any 2 of my 3 current RB (barring injuries), plus he hasn't been healthy. Jones would give me a solid 3rd starter at WR, ahead of Moore and Crabtree, although if/when Jennings comes back I'd lose some value on him. Any thoughts are appreciated.

Comments

• BiggTBiggT Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    I personally would not do the trade. Murray's has much more value over the rest of the year for RB options if he comes back healthy.
  • ct5320ct5320 Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    Thanks for the feedback BiggT. That's exactly what I have been wrestling with. I am giving up a more valuable player no doubt. I keep thinking about his value to me on the bench vs a guy I would play very week but having options at RB (as you said) late in the season is more valuable than a #3 WR and my other #3 options aren't that much worse then Jones. Thanks again