Betting Talk

The Charlotte Bobcats will win 50+ games this season!!!

burgerburger Senior Member
edited October 2012 in Sports Betting
Get your attention?
LOL

Obviously I am kidding. But the NBA is finally here and I can't wait any longer.

Here are my NBA season wins plays as well as 2 NBA future props, let me preface by saying that I do not know that all of the following listed season win totals are still available at the major books used for record keeping here at BT so I will not use the following for record keeping purposes as to not violate any rules here at BT. I am simply listing all of the plays that I have personally wagered on over the past few weeks. If any of you would like to ask a specific question as to why I played a certain play or my opinion on anything not listed in this thread regarding the NBA this season I will be happy to answer it in this very thread I would like to point out to those of you with multiple off-screen outs that many of these sites have large discrepancies on their lines regarding NBA season win totals, for example right now at this very moment I can bet the Houston Rockets OVER 28.5 and the Houston Rockets UNDER 32.5 (both numbers at -105 to -110 juice).
Shop around and you can find a lot of free roll value in season win total middles.

I played the following season win totals for 1 unit:

Magic UNDER 24.5
Suns UNDER 33.5
76'ers OVER 45
Pacers UNDER 51.5
Knicks UNDER 47
Pistons OVER 31.5
Hornets OVER 27
Bucks UNDER 37.5
Lakers OVER 56.5
Celtics OVER 49.5
Bulls UNDER 48.5

I played the following season win totals for 2 units:

T'Wolves UNDER 42
Nuggets OVER 49.5
Mavs UNDER 43.5
Hawks OVER 43

I played the following season win totals for 3 units:

Warriors OVER 35.5
Rockets OVER 28.5

I also played the Nuggets to win the Northwest Division at 7-1 for 1 Unit and Rajon Rondo to win MVP for 1 Unit at 20-1 odds.

Enjoy the season everyone and let's make some $!!!

Comments

• MachineGunMachineGun Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    Can I ask where you got NYK @47 today?
    edited October 2012
    Or BOS @49.5 for that matter. NYK IS AT 44.5.
  • burgerburger Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    From the first statement of the original post:

Here are my NBA season wins plays as well as 2 NBA future props, let me preface by saying that I do not know that all of the following listed season win totals are still available at the major books used for record keeping here at BT so I will not use the following for record keeping purposes as to not violate any rules here at BT. I am simply listing all of the plays that I have personally wagered on over the past few weeks.
    edited October 2012
    MachineGun wrote: »
    Can I ask where you got NYK @47 today?

You can still get this number at www.beach80.com to actually answer this question.
    edited October 2012
    Rule 1. Use lines at either Pinnacle or Bookmaker AT THE TIME OF YOUR POST.

Just about every one of your plays is skewed in your favor by a solid point and more than a point for some. That NYK line isnt even close. The whole point is to post lines useful for other members to take advantage of. NYK UN47 doesnt exist anywhere and DEF NOT at -110
    edited October 2012
    "From the first statement of the original post:

Here are my NBA season wins plays as well as 2 NBA future props, let me preface by saying that I do not know that all of the following listed season win totals are still available at the major books used for record keeping here at BT so I will not use the following for record keeping purposes as to not violate any rules here at BT. I am simply listing all of the plays that I have personally wagered on over the past few weeks."

Alright, if you say so guy... the whole thing just falls apart when you throw down caveats for you posts. Ill just mind my own business moving forward, but what I said needed to be said.
    edited October 2012
    Alright, if you say so guy... the whole thing just falls apart when you throw down caveats for you posts. Ill just mind my own business moving forward, but what I said needed to be said.

My man MachineGun,
    You seem to be a very selective reader (seeing what you want and missing what you don't), I prefaced the entire post by saying that I wouldn't be keeping a record on these and that I wasn't sure that the lines were all still available at the books used for record keeping purposes here at BT.
    I have put in several NBA season win totals over the past few weeks as you can see.
    Most if not all of the plays I listed are available on off screens if you have enough outs but since I wasn't able to post all my NBA season win totals in real time I will not be keeping or counting them on a record.
    You point out "Rule 1" yet seemed to miss the statement just above "Rule 1" which reads:

Recordkeeping Guidelines:

If you are going to be posting picks on a weekly basis, and either keeping a record or having one kept for you, please obey the following guidelines.

I posted these just for those that enjoy my NBA knowledge and wanted to get a feel for where I stood on things this season in the NBA.
    I have had quite a few requests to post them from some here and many on a certain social media site so i thought I would put them up...

Maybe they are worthless to you but many would disagree.

And to be quite frank....if you are only able to wager your NBA season win totals and futures at Pinny and BM then you are really limiting yourself as you are missing a lot of value and free middle opportunities by not using off screen outs.

Good Luck this season MachineGun!!!
  • golfguru1golfguru1 Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    Good Grief, why can't people just read the posts for what it is, we are all adults here. He clearly stated his intentions and was nice enough to give his opinions, that should be appreciated instead of blasted by certain people everytime someone posts info. And they wonder why people don't post, maybe they should spend more time posting there info instead of critiquing all the time. Good luck to you all.
    edited October 2012
    Adding a couple more 1 Unit Plays:

Raptors OVER 33
    Blazers UNDER 34
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    Or BOS @49.5 for that matter. NYK IS AT 44.5.

I just got back from some spots around town and of course checked the far away places. Knicks 44.5 Golden St is 37.5 no matter where you look. Beach80 when did they open today. I like Under G.S 37.5 Still was able to get Toronto Over 33.5 I took Over on the Clips at 50 and a match up Nets vs Knicks I took Nets at PK