Betting Talk

Andrew Luck...

DeanoDeano Senior Member
edited October 2012 in Sports Betting
I think he is going to be a keeper BUT...He owes Reggie Wayne half his salary. Reggie has made Andrew look a LOT better than he would without the acrobat to bail him out.

**Still a bit bitter about getting rid of Peyton? sure i am

Comments

• wcf1214wcf1214 Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    He would have gotten a 27 million dolar bonus,u would have paid his cab fare to leave also
  • blueblue Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    Come on Deano, earlier you said they won't win more than 1 game this season. Luck is solid. While Wayne is good (and he bailed out Manning repeatedly over the years), other receivers continue to drop balls to make up for that. They won't make the playoffs, but they are playing good enough to win. Colts clearly made the right choice. I'm not sure Peytie would not have made a difference this year with this team.
  • DeanoDeano Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    I am a homer blue...I said they would win one more game...they did today. I want to jump on the wagon, think Luck is going to be a great...but the loyalty and the way Irsay turned on Manning just left a shit taste in my mouth. I am NOT an Irsay fan whatsoever...But Go Colts. I do believe Reggie makes anyone good look amazing.
  • cabster13cabster13 Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    I have been to every home game and first off Luck is the real deal and the best to come out of college in many years. The Colts organization has some talent to make up for after the wholesale unloading of contracts last year. A bright future I really believe here in Indy!
    edited October 2012
    Don't get me wrong...I sincerely believe he is the real deal and became a man today. I am bitter but do believe Luck will be solid if we can get the rest of the team balanced and solid.
  • 6pounder6pounder Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    Every time I turned on the game Luck was making a play with the pass rush in his face. Good QB. Indianapolis really has no idea how fortunate they are to have gone from Peyton to Luck. Some teams go forever without getting a top level QB.
    edited October 2012
    That is a VERY good point...we are LUCKy.