he shitting the bed again! he better be able to take abuse from clients!:clap:

Comments

• crazyivan24crazyivan24 Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    He charged double this year too!

Go Seattle Go!
  • BigJoeyBigJoey Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    He decided to lay off of. Totals this week because they are not doing well. What you going to do next because the sides suck just as bad.
  • golfer1000golfer1000 Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    from what i saw on his page it looks like hes heading for 0-5 or 1-4 at best. wont be charging anything next year cause no one will buy it after a year this bad.. had his way into making big money with the help of ras but this has been to brutal for anyone to re up
    edited October 2012
    Stoped following last week after the 1pm card....looks like I missed the last 7 losers. Almost feel like the board should be warned about tom. Loser because this guy don't have a win in him?
  • ugadawgs7769ugadawgs7769 Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    Yeah, I saw guy, saw RAS endorsement and figured he would be a good guy to go with. Saw price doubled from last year as well but figured it would be worth it and purchased. Staring 6-24 maybe 7-23 and it just makes me happy I did.
  • increasedoddincreasedodd Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    You people who are worried about 40 games don't understand variance. That said, I don't like that the lines are not moving his way.
    edited October 2012
    well there could be a problem soon bcause his followers bankrolls are down 60 percent and another 12 losses will be broke, so there is cpncern. As for the line movement you arelistening a little to much around here.there are players out there that win year in and year out and line does not move. Some people don't need and want attention and it only cost anyone following the win sometimes.
  • buythehookbuythehook Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    With all due respect... I'm so tired of hearing about variance for his plays..... We are getting smoked and who cares about line movement.. We are loosing!

I was so optimistic for this weekend, but that's not happening!
  • BeardedTacoBeardedTaco Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    You people who are worried about 40 games don't understand variance. That said, I don't like that the lines are not moving his way.

They moved this week-end. With my own ratings I have him as +2.5 CLV for 5 selections.

Only +3.5 for the season tho.
  • jakenhljakenhl Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    Guys, this is variance to some extent. Professionals do not advise anyone to play an NFL full game side or total at 3%. When that happens and 50% of your bankroll is now gone, I don't know how much consellation that this is just variance means to you. I have a great deal of respect for the people here but I believe it is sad when you are advising people to do something that you would not do yourself. Take my advice 3% is just way too much. When basketball starts you are not going to re-up your bankroll because you are a tout. Once your bankroll is gone, it is probably gone for good.
  • Chisox6Chisox6 Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    jakenhl wrote: »
    Guys, this is variance to some extent. Professionals do not advise anyone to play an NFL full game side or total at 3%. When that happens and 50% of your bankroll is now gone, I don't know how much consellation that this is just variance means to you. I have a great deal of respect for the people here but I believe it is sad when you are advising people to do something that you would not do yourself. Take my advice 3% is just way too much. When basketball starts you are not going to re-up your bankroll because you are a tout. Once your bankroll is gone, it is probably gone for good.

Speaking of basketball, will you be posting 2nd half cbb plays here this season?
  • crazyivan24crazyivan24 Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    jakenhl wrote: »

Jakenhl - what percentage do you recommend? 2% max?
    edited October 2012
    Hey Chisox6, I am doing a lot of live wagering these days and while I expect to have a lot of basketball halftimes I have a very hard time suggesting to people to play at the one available book, Bookmaker, and expect to hit a decent percentage. It's just too difficult and you see the ignorant posts that are taking place in threads now days. Just too much attitude in the posting world these days. Good Luck. Eddie
    edited October 2012
    Crazyivan24, 2% max is what it is for me for all sports. As far as the NFL plays that you are following I would suggest a half percent. It is a hard discipline, but I do not believe at all in the "due factor". I do the same thing with my own plays. If I am not going good I will lessen the amount of plays or lower my percentage accordingly. To me it is how you survive in this game.
  • thecaptain12thecaptain12 Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    I saw 1% on all 1 unit plays and 2% on 2 unit plays..I am a little to no one, who also went 3-6 in this weekends NFL with one pending
  • redrum14redrum14 Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    hopefully sixth sense shuts down after this denver pick! what a disgrace!
  • NFLPicksGuyNFLPicksGuy Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    redrum with all due respect. no capper can forecast 2 special team turnovers inside your own 20, and a pick 6 because a young receiver ran the wrong route. In a usual circumstance this game is close at half time. I was on denver as well and just from watching the trenches in the 1st half so far believe Denver was the right pick. But 2nd half will tell..
  • ContrarianContrarian Banned
    edited October 2012
    We need a dr bob's head exploding meme with ZOMG FUMBLES as the text
    edited October 2012
    Not that it makes any difference, but dr bob and Scott had 4 of the same plays this past weekend....
  • ContrarianContrarian Banned
    edited October 2012
    Yeah I posted that in one of the 42 sixth sense threads yesterday
    edited October 2012
    Contrarian wrote: »
    Yeah I posted that in one of the 42 sixth sense threads yesterday

Ok...good looking out... Thx for info.
  • underwrapsunderwraps Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    buythehook wrote: »
    Not that it makes any difference, but dr bob and Scott had 4 of the same plays this past weekend....

I guess their using the same calculators.

I'll say it one more time and then never again. All those yard pp pr and all that other numerical garbage DON'T WORK IN THE NFL

especially this year when the banker wolves are involved.

Flush it down the toilet before the toilet sucks your pockets dry.
    edited October 2012
    underwraps wrote: »
    I guess their using the same calculators.

I'll say it one more time and then never again. All those yard pp pr and all that other numerical garbage DON'T WORK IN THE NFL

especially this year when the banker wolves are involved.

Flush it down the toilet before the toilet sucks your pockets dry.

Don't know if this is a stupid question, but what do you mean by "banker wolves involved"
    edited October 2012
    It's not a stupid question.

If your familiar with day trading or any trading of the stock market or any market such as currencies, commodities, and bonds.

Just think Goldmansachs they never have a losing day in the markets whether their short or long. Why, because they have the smartest programmers

in the world manipulating pricing and showing fake bids and asks to induce buying or panic selling.

People like this now have their foot in NFL door and they won't be leaving anytime soon.
    edited October 2012
    It's not a stupid question.

If your familiar with day trading or any trading of the stock market or any market such as currencies, commodities, and bonds.

Just think Goldmansachs they never have a losing day in the markets whether their short or long. Why, because they have the smartest programmers

in the world manipulating pricing and showing fake bids and asks to induce buying or panic selling.

People like this now have their foot in NFL door and they won't be leaving anytime soon.

I'm involved in banking and investing... One of the reasons why I was asking u that question.... So that makes perfect sense. Thanks for the explanation and information.
  • LowkeyLowkey Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    Redrum must have turned off his TV at half time.
    edited October 2012

Hook, I used to trade snp minis. Remember this day? Big Joe is in the pits this day reffered to as #1. I'm sure you heard of him if you trade snp minis.

I was short as a pig a couple days before this.
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    redrum14 wrote: »
    hopefully sixth sense shuts down after this denver pick! what a disgrace!

Genius post. Typical lately I guess.
    edited October 2012
    Remember this day? this is how goldmansachs convinces Helicopter Ben to print :D
    edited October 2012

Hook, I used to trade snp minis. Remember this day? Big Joe is in the pits this day reffered to as #1. I'm sure you heard of him if you trade snp minis.

I was short as a pig a couple days before this.

Im not a trader but that back in 08 was a tough time... It was extremely stressful for me.... I felt like a psychologist more than anything... Talking to my clients.

Good video... Thx for the post!