Betting Talk

Bad Beat Weekend...!!!

DubbsDubbs Senior Member
edited September 2012 in Sports Betting
Forgive me for the vent, but the wife wasn't showing much interest in Utah getting called for offensive pass interference.

1. Utah Over 50 - Offensive Pass Interference (Not nec. a bad beat cause shouldn't have had a shot at it anyway, but still)

2. Central Florida TT Over 16 1/2 - Missed extra point after they already made extra point, but refs decided to review TD which was clearly a TD (If anyone else had this, you had to be sick about it!)

3. Detroit Lions TT over 27 1/2 - Wow! Stafford 14 redzone INT's and they still managed to score 27, thanks!

4, 5, 6, 7. New Orleans Saints - Fucking up every teaser and parlay on the board!

I'm done, thanks for your time! Feel free to add your own...

Comments

• jammerjammer Senior Member
    edited September 2012
    I don't think the Saints could be considered a bad beat, they were dominated and never really in the game.
  • DubbsDubbs Senior Member
    edited September 2012
    jammer wrote: »
    I don't think the Saints could be considered a bad beat, they were dominated and never really in the game.

Thanks for your input guy! I was stating that Saints -1, in a tease, in a home opener, after Katrina Jr. blew through, and after money/squares/sharps pushed the line back from 7, to 8 1/2 - 9, was a bit of a bad break for me. Good lookin out though!
  • rmbullisrmbullis Senior Member
    edited September 2012
    Don't forget about the Big Ben Int-TD debacle to kill my 10pt teaser for a bill...brutal.
  • okoilmanokoilman Senior Member
    edited September 2012
    Worst I experienced and lost a few dimes with was with Nevada... leading most of the game and South Florida hits a bomb with around 30 seconds left to win and cover.
  • kass101kass101 Senior Member
    edited September 2012
    Dubbs wrote: »
    Thanks for your input guy! I was stating that Saints -1, in a tease, in a home opener, after Katrina Jr. blew through, and after money/squares/sharps pushed the line back from 7, to 8 1/2 - 9, was a bit of a bad break for me. Good lookin out though!

I didnt see the Central Florida game but how could they review a play after the extra point was kicked?
  • wcf1214wcf1214 Senior Member
    edited September 2012
    it seems like the lines are sharper than usual this early in the year an dgoiing back to brutal bowl season last year,maybe college has gotten harder to beaT.