Betting Talk

stevieY ?

HavanaHavana Senior Member
edited June 2012 in Sports Betting
StevieY any Sunday plays? Thanks in advance

Comments

• TommyLTommyL Super Moderator
    edited June 2012
    I'm sure that he'll post them if he has anything.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited June 2012
    Just an FYI when Stevie Y doesn't post any plays on the over-night he takes that day off 99% of the time.
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited June 2012
    Don't mean to pile on, but this is why we have the "subscribe" feature. You don't need to ask (it does become a bit redundant), just subscribe and you'll get an e-mail if he posts a pick.

Also agree with OT's response above. Stevie has very few MLB non-overnights.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited June 2012
    Goats wrote: »
    Don't mean to pile on, but this is why we have the "subscribe" feature. You don't need to ask (it does become a bit redundant), just subscribe and you'll get an e-mail if he posts a pick.

Welcome back Goats, Hope you and the family had a great time and came home safe and sound. Hard to believe a week went by already. Just now seen the other thread telling us your back.
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited June 2012
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    Welcome back Goats, Hope you and the family had a great time and came home safe and sound. Hard to believe a week went by already. Just now seen the other thread telling us your back.

Thanks. Yep, had a good time but definitely can't believe how fast the week went. It started out at a good pace, but the 2nd half just flew by. On a sports-related note, they showed all the Euro soccer matches on a big screen in a bar on board (and in the cabins) and they showed games one and two of the NBA finals on big screens in two different theaters normally used for shows (one indoor and one outdoor as the ship's show schedule dictated), so while I wasn't exactly there to watch sports, I still thought it was a nice touch to keep connected with the sports world. There was also a big hot tub with two flat screens above it that aired the soccer matches. I was on a cruise several years ago during the Final Four and only one small bar with a few small TV's had the semifinal games, so it's come a long way.
  • StevieYStevieY Senior Handicapper
    edited June 2012
    Sorry, my baseball season started Wednesday and we had 6 games since(4 this weekend). Got back a late last night so didn't even look at today's games.