Betting Talk

anticipated NBA series price: Mia vs OKC

rhinocerosrhinoceros Senior Member
edited May 2012 in Sports Betting
If the final is okc vs miami, what line do you expect?

Comments

• burgerburger Senior Member
    edited May 2012
    No line available because OKC will be fishing.
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited May 2012
    burger wrote: »
    No line available because OKC will be fishing.

so will miami...
  • TommyLTommyL Super Moderator
    edited May 2012
    rhinoceros wrote: »
    If the final is okc vs miami, what line do you expect?

Assuming Bosh was healthy, my completely wild guess would be Miami -165 and OKC +145
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited May 2012
    OT a little bit but what should really be considered and should've been for a while IMO is have a playoff where its not broken down by east vs west as the west is clearly better and has been for years. Allow the best team overall be #1 seed and the worst overall be the #16 so eventually you would see 2 western conference teams fight it out for the championship. I will watch the OKC v Spurs series as if it is the final as they are truly the best 2 teams left and overall this season. I can't put Miami in their category with how they fail under pressure and you have d wade and bosh ailing and "the king" is a queen down the stretch under pressure. thought i would speak my mind real quick :)...
  • BigItaly42BigItaly42 Senior Member
    edited May 2012
    TommyL wrote: »
    Assuming Bosh was healthy, my completely wild guess would be Miami -165 and OKC +145

Spurs or OKC would be favored over Miami. Spurs maybe more like -170, OKC -140 IMO. *********** said last week that even with Bosh, Miami would be a dog to either team in the Finals based on Vegas "intel". So take that however you'd like but let's all be honest here, if your money isn't on the Spurs, it's being thrown away.
  • duritodurito Senior Member
    edited May 2012
    spurs would be favored over miami