HavanaHavana Senior Member
edited April 2012 in Sports Betting
Are there Stoffo plays today as mentioned in previous BT posts? Thanks

Comments

• BuckyBadgerBuckyBadger Senior Member
    edited April 2012
    Havana wrote: »
    Are there Stoffo plays today as mentioned in previous BT posts? Thanks
    No Stoffo unders today. The Stoffo sides would be #959 Arz, and #979 TB (as long as they are not more than +150) #963 SD would also be a play @ +150 or less
  • PettimorePettimore Senior Member
    edited April 2012
    I know the system has been very profitable, but it's kind of funny that they aren't plays at slightly better odds.
  • themartythemarty Senior Member
    edited April 2012
    Bucky, #961 NY Met (Gee) +120, why is this not a play?
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited April 2012
    themarty wrote: »
    Bucky, #961 NY Met (Gee) +120, why is this not a play?

I think because Moscoso doesn't have three starts. I could be wrong but that's all I could see.
    edited April 2012
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    I think because Moscoso doesn't have three starts. I could be wrong but that's all I could see.
    As usual--OT is correct
    edited April 2012
    Good thinking OT, lets see what Bucky says. I assume that is why #975 Oakland +115, #968 Clev +130 were not plays due to <3 starts for W.Y. Chen (BALT) and Haren (LAA), respectively.
    edited April 2012
    Is there a good website to quickly check the number of starts a pitcher has?
    edited April 2012
    Is there a good website to quickly check the number of starts a pitcher has?

http://www.jimfeist.com/ Mouse over scores and odds Drop down box click baseball then click match-ups. It takes you to what you need to know. There's many others too.
    edited April 2012
    Good thinking OT, lets see what Bucky says. I assume that is why #975 Oakland +115, #968 Clev +130 were not plays due to <3 starts for W.Y. Chen (BALT) and Haren (LAA), respectively.
    Oakland was not a play because Ross(Oak) has not had 3 starts, (this is his third) and Clev is not a play because Gomez (Clv) is also only making his third start
    edited April 2012
    Pettimore wrote: »
    I know the system has been very profitable, but it's kind of funny that they aren't plays at slightly better odds.
    I have always this point to be one of the major flaws of the Stoffo System. A game is a play at +149 but not at +155---huh?
    edited April 2012
    10-4 Bucky and OT, thanks. I fully understand the system now.
    edited April 2012
    Last question, I believe we will not play a SIDE and a TOTAL that qualify in the same game. In this case, do we play the SIDE or play the TOTAL?
    edited April 2012
    Last question, I believe we will not play a SIDE and a TOTAL that qualify in the same game. In this case, do we play the SIDE or play the TOTAL?

That can't happen because the Dog would be facing a top 20 pitcher and that would eliminate the Side so if the Total qualified the side can't.
    edited April 2012
    OT thanks, over thought that.