Betting Talk

OT subjects

BookbrakerBookbraker Senior Member
edited April 2012 in Sports Betting
Why was my question taken down? I have been a member for almost 10 years here. I have seen many computer related questions asked in the past. Their isn't any sub forums here to ask OT subjects. I was looking for help here because we have quite a few computer guys who wouldn't give bad advise. I won't waste anymore valuable board space on an NBA sunday again.

Comments

• Wire2WireWire2Wire Senior Member
    edited April 2012
    Seems things have changed here...their way or no way...I feel your pain...w2w
  • spiderman77spiderman77 Senior Member
    edited April 2012
    I would guess it was taken down because it's illegal to be passing around software keys.
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited April 2012
    I would guess it was taken down because it's illegal to be passing around software keys.

I didn't notice the post and I wasn't the one who deleted it, but that sounds like a reasonable explanation to me.

We have nothing against the occasional off-topic post, but this is of course a moderated forum, and certain topics will be deemed inappropriate by the owner and/or staff.
  • RightAngleRightAngle Admin
    edited April 2012
    Last two posts are correct.
  • BookbrakerBookbraker Senior Member
    edited April 2012

they have trial keys which are free for a certain length of time 30, 60 days etc. I needed it in a hurry for some business tax info I had saved to a memory stick. My computer was dropped and broke so I couldn't access the product key from it.
  • dtrain11dtrain11 Senior Member
    edited April 2012
    and all the burned cds and dvds i have are backups of my originals!