Betting Talk

thread subscriptions e-mail notifications

BeardedTacoBeardedTaco Senior Member
edited February 2012 in Sports Betting
Hi,

Is it normal not to be alerted via e-mail for 100% of the posts in threads for which you subscribed for? Never had any issues with a guy like Stevy but when a guy like Guru posts 3+ times in one night it does not seem to notify all of them (got 2 out of 4 tonight)?

Comments

• GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited February 2012
    Hi,

Is it normal not to be alerted for 100% of the posts in threads for which you subscribed for? Never had any issues with a guy like Stevy but when a guy like Guru posts 3+ times in one night it does not seem to notify all of them?

You have to click on the thread after each alert or else you will not receive the next one. Perhaps that's what's happening?
  • BeardedTacoBeardedTaco Senior Member
    edited February 2012
    ah yes if that is a requirement to get future alerts that same day then it is probably it. I tend to just look at the e-mail and not open the link.
    edited February 2012
    Thought that might be it. That requirement is actually listed in the alert, you've probably just been ignoring everything but the actual post (which is understandable).

That should take care of the problem, but let me know if it doesn't.
  • ugadawgs7769ugadawgs7769 Senior Member
    edited February 2012
    I had same issue. thanks for clarification.
  • BigKahunaBigKahuna Banned
    edited February 2012
    I was wondering, I don't get the notices until many many hours later,sometimes the next day. Any idea why that is happening to me ?
    edited February 2012
    BigKahuna wrote: »
    I was wondering, I don't get the notices until many many hours later,sometimes the next day. Any idea why that is happening to me ?

Sounds like an e-mail issue on your end. Feel free to e-mail [email protected] for assistance.