Betting Talk

Super Bowl Props and Plays

tro19tro19 Senior Member
edited February 2012 in Sports Betting
All Props from Bovada

Ahmad Bradshaw over 3 receptions -130 (2 units)

Stephen Gostowski over 1.5 FG -135 (2 units)

Lawrence Tynes over 1.5 FG -115 (2 units)

First NYG TD
Bradshaw 9/2 .1 units to win .45 units
Beckum 16/1 .1 units to 1.6 units

MVP
Lawrence Tynes 100/1 .1 units to win 10 units
Stephen Gostowski 100/1 .1 units to win 10 units

Yeah, I know, kickers are a reach, but I feel this game goes under. The Super Bowl seems to bring out the best in the guys you least expect it from. Kind of a fun bet, but wouldn't mind going out with a bang. Good Luck and let's hope it's a great game!

Comments

• tro19tro19 Senior Member
    edited February 2012
    NEs first scoring play of the game -Field Goal 17/10 1 unit to win 1.7 units
  • Mrtk31Mrtk31 Senior Member
    edited February 2012
    Don't think either coach will settle for fgs: both >1.5 made: no way!

Do like the Bradshaw prop!

but gl!
    edited February 2012
    I think both teams will be able to move the ball, but NE has shown it's toughness stopping teams from scoring in the red zone. I also believe NY can get some pressure on Brady and I think it will be more of a grind it out game. I hope you are wrong, or I could have a rough day. GL to you also!
    edited February 2012
    A couple plays from a winning night or a push. -2 units instead. Turned out to be a great game. Congrats New York Giants!
  • Mrtk31Mrtk31 Senior Member
    edited February 2012
    Props made the game a lot more interesting. My local guy doesn't handle them & I can't blame him. But he's lost plays since many bettors like these.

Good calls by the way!

Always hate this time of year: NBA sucks & so many college teams to get a feel for.
    gl
    edited February 2012
    Thanks. Frustrating when Bradshaw had 2 at the half and dropped one that him him in the hands just before half. And NE couldn't get the 2nd FG in the 2nd half also. That's betting though. It was a great game till the end. It's good that there are so many great basketball cappers here NBA and college though. Keep up the good work!