Betting Talk

Does anyone know luvthemoney's soccer record...

Sam BSam B Member
edited January 2012 in Sports Betting
...for January so far? Or a rough idea? I'm having trouble finding results for all of the leagues he follows. I didn't want to put this in his thread in case people have email notification set up.

Thanks!
Sam

Comments

• tiltsatiltsa Junior Member
    edited January 2012
    Almost everytime when someone stops posting record it is because it is not positive.
  • ggm1976ggm1976 Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    Ask moderater
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited January 2012
    ggm1976 wrote: »
    Ask moderater

Unless one of the mods is following him and keeping their own record, I doubt any of us would know.

Sam B, I'd suggest asking him in his thread. I appreciate you not wanting to create an e-mail alert, but it's a pertinent question, not a "Thanks, you da man" type post.
  • luvthemoneyluvthemoney Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    Hi Sam B;

I have no problem posting a record if you would like to see it. I often finally get caught up record wise and then get fairly busy and lose like a month or so and then catch back up record wise when I can. If you would like, in my thread I can post my record breakdown by month for the year 2011 and then later tonight I can gather and post my record for January 2012 thus far. Also I will try to keep a more frequently posted up to date record going forward.

While Tiltsa is right for th emost part about the stopage of record posting, inmy case I can tell you that I finished 2011 around +10 or so units and not sure about January 2012 yet, especially with 6 picks in action, so not that case with me just lack of time right now.
  • increasedoddincreasedodd Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    I can't tell you his record as I've missed a few days here and there and I get Pinny lines which are often 5% or so better than 5dimes, but with that in mind it is up a good deal the last 3-4 months.

Sean
  • ContrarianContrarian Banned
    edited January 2012
    This isn't directed at luvthemoney as much as a general observation....if daily recordkeeping is not a part of your strategic plan, I would highly suggest that you implement it. Looking back at your plays and what subsets/tails are successful/unsuccessful is an invaluable tool imo. I understand that it can be time-consuming and can "get away" from you, especially if you aren't performing the task often enough (i.e. daily).

If smartmoney$ can keep an accurate daily record at his volume, there's absolutely no excuse for anybody else to avoid it. The way I figure it, is if you have enough time to post daily, you have enough time to keep a daily record.