Betting Talk

Raise your hand if you had Iowa and Washington...

sparkyl2sparkyl2 Senior Member
edited December 2011 in Sports Betting
Sometimes I think its better to be a clueless joe public fucking donkey. I want to ram my head through a goddamn wall after the last 2 nights.

Comments

• Petey PabloPetey Pablo Senior Member
    edited December 2011
    Pretty f#@%&;* much!!!
  • dirty49dirty49 Senior Member
    edited December 2011
    Entire bowl season has been insane.
  • sparkyl2sparkyl2 Senior Member
    edited December 2011
    Just close your eyes and bet the favorite and the over. Retire a millionaire. So disgusted.
  • sideshowsideshow Senior Member
    edited December 2011
    4 unders today and 2 dogs covered..
  • Sam BSam B Member
    edited December 2011
    Had 'em both. The only 2 bowl games I played so far.
  • Rainman.rckRainman.rck Senior Member
    edited December 2011
    sparkyl2 wrote: »
    Sometimes I think its better to be a clueless joe public fucking donkey. I want to ram my head through a goddamn wall after the last 2 nights.

Story of my life.
  • Rainman.rckRainman.rck Senior Member
    edited December 2011
    dirty49 wrote: »
    Entire bowl season has been insane.

Entire bowl season has been BS.
    edited December 2011
    sideshow wrote: »
    4 unders today and 2 dogs covered..
    . Yeah some unders came home but this owl season has been a square's paradise so far. That's not even up for debate.
  • Wurzz03Wurzz03 Senior Member
    edited December 2011
    Try iowa, washington, tulsa, miss st and 2 overs of those. I got hammered. Guess we have to keep grinding.
    edited December 2011
    I'm through whining now. Have seen it all before but it's therapeutic to have a good bitch fest every now and then. Last 2 days have been crazy. Baylor, fsu, byu, wake, and ou all covered gAmes in the last few minutes where they were obviously the wrong side.
  • BayOceanBayOcean Senior Member
    edited December 2011
    The moron of a Miss St coach with 5 sec left in 1h and on the 5 yard line does not kick a FG to make me a over winner instead goes for the TD and gets intercepted. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH To make it een more distasteful I had Miss ST team over and they don't score in 2h to my number...
  • tribecalledjefftribecalledjeff Senior Member
    edited December 2011
    I'm through whining now. Have seen it all before but it's therapeutic to have a good bitch fest every now and then. Last 2 days have been crazy. Baylor, fsu, byu, wake, and ou all covered gAmes in the last few minutes where they were obviously the wrong side.

I had baylor, nd, tulsa, toledo, and iowa, so I've certainly been hurt by these late scores as well. But I think calling the other side "wrong" is a mistake. You're going to have some easy wins and some easy losses, but inevitably a decent proportion of your wagers will basically be coin flips. We may feel like we're on the wrong side of those flips at the moment, but I certainly can't look at most of those games and comfortably say that I had the right side.
    edited December 2011
    I disagree. And of course I have backdoored my fair share of games and that variance equals out. There are plenty of games that are tightly contested coin flips and there are also plenty of games when there is a clear right and wrong side.
    edited December 2011
    Wash, nd, Toledo, Iowa (I had 15), msu, etc were all covering those games for most if not all of the game. That's why you play 60 minutes I guess
  • tribecalledjefftribecalledjeff Senior Member
    edited December 2011
    Wash, nd, Toledo, Iowa (I had 15), msu, etc were all covering those games for most if not all of the game. That's why you play 60 minutes I guess

Looking at the boxes of those just now, I guess I could probably agree that they were probably the right side. I just know that in watching them, there weren't many points in any of those games at which I felt comfortable.
  • PettimorePettimore Senior Member
    edited December 2011
    The next bad beat I get, I'll remember SMU getting over in double overtime..........Maybe....
  • StackAttackStackAttack Senior Member
    edited December 2011

I just woke up...hungover...dejected...angry...feeling as though my soul is in the upstairs toilet. All due to meaningless 4th down TD scampers by Chokelahoma. But honestly....these two sentences in some way comforted me.
  • hotbustophotbustop Senior Member
    edited December 2011
    I'll make you all feel a little better.... I played a series of if bets with the local. To make a long story short going into the Iowa game I had $3,000 riding on them, if they lost I would stand to make $570. It feels as though I lost!!!!
    In the last 2 days I have lost on ND, Washington, Tulsa, MSST, and yes Iowa. It is the way it goes.
  • coachcoach Senior Member
    edited December 2011
    Fxxxen amazing ,,,,when it go,s bad it go,s really bad ......next case
  • jhdubyajhdubya Member
    edited December 2011
    The only difference between a colossal comeback and an atrocious meltdown is which side you bet on. -TML3