Betting Talk

LSU line

sparkyl2sparkyl2 Senior Member
edited November 2011 in Sports Betting
I'm looking at LSU-42 and a total of 48. If you play WKU+42 and over 48, 42-0 would put you 0-1-1 and 45-0 would have you 0-2. Basically any other score would put you in a 1-1 or 2-0 scenario wouldn't it? What am I missing?

Comments

• Rainman.rckRainman.rck Senior Member
    edited November 2011
    What about betting LSU and the Over?
  • SunBelterSunBelter Senior Member
    edited November 2011
    I tried that a few yrs ago in a game, I believe was between Ohio St and New Mex St, or something like that. Line was like OSU -41.5 and total was only 44.5 or 45. OSU won 42-0 I believe, and I lost both damn bets.
  • Rainman.rckRainman.rck Senior Member
    edited November 2011
    SunBelter wrote: »
    I tried that a few yrs ago in a game, I believe was between Ohio St and New Mex St, or something like that. Line was like OSU -41.5 and total was only 44.5 or 45. OSU won 42-0 I believe, and I lost both damn bets.

I remember that! I did the same exact thing and lost too, lol.

I think I'll probably just pass on this game and most others this weekend. Houston was huge for me last night.
  • Bill the CopBill the Cop Senior Member
    edited November 2011
    I had over 38.5 1h, 0-0 1st quarter, who'd a thunk it!!
  • BonannoBonanno Member
    edited November 2011
    What about betting LSU and the Over?

Not sure LSU cares to post a 50 spot coming off Bama with two conference rivals on deck. However, it's not a stretch to expect WKU to be shutout. Past data would show the dog and the over hold the bigger edge. In fact, I think it was Bill the Cop that data mined for that info a couple years ago.
  • bkeillerbkeiller Senior Member
    edited November 2011
    I have been playing the D/O in the 1st halfs with success on these +2 line/total games but 26 and 30 dont seem right. Thoughts please Bill??