Duke +15 Pinny
2* Wisconsin -7.5
Oklahoma -13 BO
Iowa -14

A lot of these I got at -105 or even +100 but for record purposes all -110

Comments

• GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited October 2011
    Your main record must be unweighted (all plays one unit). So at -110, unweighted, you should be -2.5u.

You are more than welcome to keep a secondary weighted record, but please make sure your main record is unweighted.

The record keeping guidelines are stickied at the top of the forum. Thanks.
  • thecaptain12thecaptain12 Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    sorry my record in my sig is the one that says weighted. The record in the post was from my blog. Please delete if possible.
    edited October 2011
    I can delete it, but my point was that you MUST post an unweighted record if you're going to keep a record, otherwise please do not post any record at all... in your signature or otherwise.

All you have to do is start posting your unweighted record along with the weighted one. Thanks for understanding.
    edited October 2011
    Will do this for sure. Sorry. Been posting for weeks and no one said anything. But will fix in the AM.
    edited October 2011
    Will do this for sure. Sorry. Been posting for weeks and no one said anything. But will fix in the AM.

Thanks.

Sorry for not noticing sooner, but obviously the other mods and I aren't going to notice if every single poster is following the record keeping guidelines properly.

Continued success.
    edited October 2011
    Adding Arkansas -9