Betting Talk

Ncaafb 9/22-9/24

Joey KnishJoey Knish Senior Member
edited September 2011 in Sports Betting
319 EMU +28 PSU--Can the Nittany Lions score 28? EMU has improved their running game and will not take too many chances to keep this one relatively close.

328 Sparty -23.5 CMU--Chips are not good and Sparty will take out frustrations this week. If they get to 24, that should be enough.

332 Miami -6 BGSU--Falcons haven't really played that well against a so-so schedule. I don't see BG's defense being able to slow down Miami.

349 ND -6 Pitt--Notre Dame ready to go on a roll, Pitt in a bad spot after blowing the game against Iowa.

394 FIU -16.5 ULL--Ragin' Cajuns record is misleading. Kent St. is terrible and Nicholls St. is worse. FIU has played a much stronger schedule and has played well.

YTD: 15-5, +9.3 units

Comments

• Joey KnishJoey Knish Senior Member
    edited September 2011
    327/328 CMU/Sparty U50--Can't see the Chips scoring more than once. Can't see Moo U interested in running it up with OSU up next.

373/374 Nebraska/Wyoming--Nebraska might get this on their own. Cowboys should be able to add a couple of scores as well.
  • LancerLancer Senior Member
    edited September 2011
    ..and maybe more than a couple, as Nebraska D is....? what total do you have that game at? any chance you have an early line on South Dakota vs Wisky?
  • ween87ween87 Senior Member
    edited September 2011
    love that EMU play...nits are in shambles
    and I'm assuming the Nebraska game play was the Over..also love that game...I got it in at 59.5
    good luck!!!
    edited September 2011
    I'm assuming the Nebraska game play was the Over
    Yes. It was O57 at the time of the post.
  • ween87ween87 Senior Member
    edited September 2011
    seeing 57 in some places now
    edited September 2011
    any chance you have an early line on South Dakota vs Wisky?
    I have it at 39 but the model I use doesn't seem to do as well comparing FCS vs. FBS.
    edited September 2011
    thx joey. i aksed a cpl buds here that know this stuff, and they're saying 25-28, i was saying closer to 35-40 (based on "name" of wisconsin), but that SD squad is tough, and w/ Nebraska looming, i would look for SD to cover a big line.
    edited September 2011
    327/328 CMU/Sparty U49.5--Grabbing some more of this with Sparty banged up on the O-line.
  • the executerthe executer Senior Member
    edited September 2011
    EMU was gonna be a top play for me as well. Penn St. struggled mightily at Temple and shouda lost. EMU actually played Michigan very well and i think over 4 td's is too much
    edited September 2011
    btw, saw SD +46.5 at 5dimes y'day! (vs Wisky)
    edited September 2011
    Results: 1-6-1, -5.6 units

YTD: 16-11-1, +3.9 units