Betting Talk

MSU/Auburn

sparkyl2sparkyl2 Senior Member
edited September 2011 in Sports Betting
Let me say that I think Dan Mullen is a great coach and has done a great job at MSU turning around Sylvester Croom's mess. That being said he is 0-8 vs SEC West teams not named Ole Miss. His road SEC wins are over a bad Vandy and bad Ole Miss team and a beat up down UF team last year. I think MSU has a good football team. I expect them to win 7-9 games. However they are replacing a great DC in Manny Diaz (now at Texas), an NFL LT, NFL DE, and 3 starting linebackers of which I think a few are on NFL practice squads. While I know this line is begging for Auburn action and how horrible Auburn looked last week, I'm just not sure you can lay 7 points on the road against them with MSU. It wouldn't surprise me to see MSU grind out a close road win but catching 7 points sure looks nice to me. Road wins in the SEC are hard to come by; road wins of 7 or more are really hard to come by. Interested to see what this line does as we get closer to game time.

Comments

• SunBelterSunBelter Senior Member
    edited September 2011
    My 1st thought when I saw this line, was that it was a bad overcorrect based on Auburns poor week 1 performance. I like the 7.
  • ShacroShacro Senior Member
    edited September 2011
    I lean towards Auburn, as well. But nothing from me yet.

Good luck with either side.