Betting Talk

Arena Football #490 Arizona Rattlers -5

MikeRASMikeRAS Senior Handicapper
edited August 2011 in Sports Betting
Three days in between games with cross country travel and Arena Bowl media distractions with no bye weeks since start of June tough situation for Jax.

Comments

• GatorsLeafsBGatorsLeafsB Senior Member
    edited August 2011
    GL Mike. I work for an AFL team. The owners and I gambled all year on this. Even though I hate Jax (should give you a good idea who I work for), I hope Les Moss gets a Win. He is a top notch guy.
  • MikeRASMikeRAS Senior Handicapper
    edited August 2011
    Your hating of Jax, or your BT location gave it away LOL.
  • utixutix Banned
    edited August 2011
    GL Mike. I work for an AFL team. The owners and I gambled all year on this. Even though I hate Jax (should give you a good idea who I work for), I hope Les Moss gets a Win. He is a top notch guy.

Drunky the Bear, is that you?
  • turksureturksure Senior Member
    edited August 2011
    you can still get 6.5 at Heritage, most others at 7
  • lakers22lakers22 Senior Member
    edited August 2011
    Owners wagering on the games lol doesn't get any better than that. I'm sure the commissioner would be thrilled
  • chuckhchuckh Senior Member
    edited August 2011
    GL Mike, can't pull for AZ as I took small position with Jville +7. Just think it's gonna be a close game and gotta think Garcia really wants this, but Az is so good at home.
    edited August 2011
    utix wrote: »
    Drunky the Bear, is that you?

LOL

Not I. But I bet with him on a lot of shit
    edited August 2011
    What a finish
  • MikeRASMikeRAS Senior Handicapper
    edited August 2011
    Great game to watch, when AZ got the INT up 11 that got reversed with the personal foul on the QB knew it could come back and haunt them. Congrats to you guys who took the 7.
  • utixutix Banned
    edited August 2011
    lakers22 wrote: »
    Owners wagering on the games lol doesn't get any better than that. I'm sure the commissioner would be thrilled

Bouchy talks about wagering on games in a very public arena almost weekly. I doubt very highly that the commissioner doesn't already know about it.
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited August 2011
    They've come to the conclusion that gambling is essential for the survival of the league.
  • kass101kass101 Senior Member
    edited August 2011
    Honestly having it out in the open where people are aware of it in all regards is better then trying to keep it quiet like the NFL does.