Betting Talk

acetoten

waddywaddy Senior Member
edited March 2011 in Sports Betting
Where are you?? What are your thoughts on Betting Talk Poker??
I know you probably play as much Poker Stars as anyone here.

Comments

• BookbrakerBookbraker Senior Member
    edited February 2011
    Why didn't we play at Bookmaker? They helped with contest's here right? They run ads here right? Why not give back to them? Most of us use them and have funds right? What am I missing? Other sites play there.
  • TommyLTommyL Super Moderator
    edited February 2011
    Bookbraker wrote: »
    Why didn't we play at Bookmaker? They helped with contest's here right? They run ads here right? Why not give back to them? Most of us use them and have funds right? What am I missing? Other sites play there.

I believe it was due to PokerStars coming out with their "Home Games" software. I don't believe that other sites have quite the same functionality.
    edited February 2011
    Other forums play there tommy look at wednesday and thursday in the tourney selection. I don't want to name them and break rules. Anyone can host a tourney.
  • utixutix Banned
    edited February 2011
    Bookbraker wrote: »
    Other forums play there tommy look at wednesday and thursday in the tourney selection. I don't want to name them and break rules. Anyone can host a tourney.

You can make private tables there and at any other poker site on the internet. Poker stars promoting this is like coming out with "the wheel" later this month
    edited March 2011
    Poker Stars promotion must be working Utix. Most ppl musn't be aware you are able to do this. I brought it up here a few weeks back about Bookmaker Poker.
  • Mr WesMr Wes Senior Member
    edited March 2011
    because pokerstars is a widely trusted and accepted poker client software
    edited March 2011
    bookmaker, doyles room, and true poker are not? Please explain.