Betting Talk

Question for ras

winupwinup Senior Member
edited February 2011 in Sports Betting
when was the lasttime ras winning week ?
is it back in december?

Comments

• utixutix Banned
    edited February 2011
    http://www.handicapper.net/college-basketball-picks.php

depends on what you consider a "week" (mon-sun or any 7 days)

if you pick any 7 day stretch, 1/31 to 2/7 was a winning "week" (of less than 1.5 units!)
  • winupwinup Senior Member
    edited February 2011
    mon-sun
  • utixutix Banned
    edited February 2011
    31st to 6th

This is all availabe in the link I provided
    edited February 2011
    utix wrote: »
    31st to 6th

This is all availabe in the link I provided[/QUOTi

if count mon-sun i think ras havent have a winning week since december wow it impossible
  • FastEddieFastEddie Senior Member
    edited February 2011
    winup wrote: »
    utix wrote: »
    31st to 6th

This is all availabe in the link I provided[/QUOTi

if count mon-sun i think ras havent have a winning week since december wow it impossible

hey winup, when was your last winning week ?
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited February 2011
    I don't understand the point of your question. If you're a subscriber then you know and if your not what do you give a fuck. O I get it your just being a Dick. Ever have a losing streak? The last thing you need is an ass-hole coming around to remind you. Please go away and come back when you have something to contribute.
    edited February 2011
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    I don't understand the point of your question. If you're a subscriber then you know and if your not what do you give a fuck. O I get it your just being a Dick. Ever have a losing streak? The last thing you need is an ass-hole coming around to remind you. Please go away and come back when you have something to contribute.

i don't understand the point why are u being so mad yes iam a subcriber but but stop follow ras play since feb that why dont dont know when was the last ras winning just asking if somebody know when it was i don't know why u being so mad for .
  • atreat600atreat600 Senior Member
    edited February 2011
    because its an irrelevant question. I will be sure to ask when you had a winning week next time you are struggling.
    edited February 2011
    atreat600 wrote: »
    because its an irrelevant question. I will be sure to ask when you had a winning week next time you are struggling.

so it good to talk about when it good and when it bad just can't ask and can't talk anthing about it i understand now thanks
  • PiddyPiddy Senior Member
    edited February 2011
    jesus, speak english at least
  • ggm1976ggm1976 Senior Member
    edited February 2011
    let's watch the language......
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited February 2011
    so it good to talk about when it good and when it bad just can't ask and can't talk anthing about it i understand now thanks

Perfectly OK to talk about IMO... assuming you have a point. The problem with your post/question is that it doesn't seem to have one. The picks are archived at the link Utix provided, and since you were/are a subscriber, I have to assume you already knew that.

Edward has gone out of his way to e-mail subscribers with his take on the current season's results, so by no means is the topic off-limits, but I agree with the general sentiment that your stand-alone question was pointless.
  • utixutix Banned
    edited February 2011

I told you when the last winning mon-sun was, Jan 31st to Feb 6th. What's so hard to understand?

ggm1976, go away

Fasteddie, while I understand the point you are trying to make, his handicapping doesn't have anything to do with questions Edwards lack of success.

atreat600, I think it should be brought up regardless of winning or losing. But as we all know, there will be no lack of post from the nut huggers when there's finally a winning streak.

Piddy, what's the deal with the new guys and lack of English? Is it a new generation that is just dumb or 15yo kids having a good time on daddy's forum?
    edited February 2011
    Utix, who the hell made u a judge on here, finish high school first and then think of a law career.
  • BigJoeyBigJoey Senior Member
    edited February 2011
    nut huggers omg lmao
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited February 2011
    BigJoey wrote: »
    nut huggers omg lmao

Classic....
  • RaloRalo Senior Member
    edited February 2011
    That 14-1 run in December was our Christmas Present.

Amazing it cost me my favorite book (Hollywood) because they were so slow changing the line I clipped them.

They tossed me out and mailed me $15,000.

That was really funny how it all happened.

Of course, reality stepped in but it was so much fun that in my 40 years of gambling I never had so much pleasure.

It is strange Edward has had the opposite run, but he is my guy regardless.
  • utixutix Banned
    edited February 2011
    ggm1976 wrote: »
    Utix, who the hell made u a judge on here, finish high school first and then think of a law career.

You tell people to "watch the language" and you're asking me who made me judge?
    edited February 2011
    Yeah, genius if u r familiar with the board, foul language can get u kicked out of this website. There is no need to curse at anyone on this board.
  • StevieYStevieY Senior Handicapper
    edited February 2011
    The biggest difference in CBK this year is the totals. I'm not talking about late game foul fests or anything like it(I actually have been better with unders than with overs but shitty with both). Totals have been very inconsistent. The books lines on totals haven't been better this year, as compared to the final score(minus OT's), as any of the last 6 years. The books aren't getting sharper, it's just one of those years. I took the last 6 years and put them in two groups. 2005,07,09 in one group and 2006,08,10 in another. I took my totals line in the first group and compared it with the regulation score and got my standard deviation difference. I then checked the 2nd group to see what the % of games that fell into each standard deviation. I then did it the other way. Every year was between 65-70% within one standard deviation and 92-96% 2 std deviation. Nothing shocking there. I then took all 6 years calculated the std deviation for them. I compared it to this year, 56% within one std deviation, 89% within two std dev(the opening lines for the books have been worse than that, it's not the books, it is the results). It's just one of those years. No reason to panic about it. If this becomes the norm, smart people will find a way to attack it. If it is a blip on the radar, things will get back to normal. Everytime there is a year like this, people think it is the end of beating that market.
  • dtrain11dtrain11 Senior Member
    edited February 2011
    Great Stuff Stevie. Best of luck to both you and Ed, I will be behind you win or lose.