Betting Talk

Breeders Cup Picks, November 6th 2010

jaanisjaanis Senior Member
edited November 2010 in Sports Betting
Great day yesterday nailing 4 winners out of 10 races!

Churchill Downs Race #3: #Bronx City Girl, has done well moving up in class, loves CD and has Julian on her. Super: 2-10-8-11
Churchill Downs Race #4: #8 Banned, big jump in class, but i believe this horse moves forward here in a very salty field. Super 8-13-4-9
Churchill Downs Race #5: #3 Wise Dan, loves CD, loves the distance, Bejarano, moving up in class but she be able to easily especially with all the speed in the race. Super 3-1-10-8
Churchill Downs Race #6: #5 Silver Timber ,with an abundance of speed in the race I am looking for a closer with class. Super 5-1-12-3
Churchill Downs Race #7: #3 J. B.’s Thunder, the long shots continue for me today. Horse has done nothing wrong (2-2), loves the distance with others having questions with it. Super 3-2-7-6
Churchill Downs Race #8: #Gio Ponti, loves firm turf and distance. Super 3-11-9-7
Churchill Downs Race #9: #5 Here Comes Ben, 4-4 this year, loves CD and distance. Super 5-2-6-10
Churchill Downs Race #10: #2 Winchester, really dont like this race with all the Europeans in it, will play the race with a great turn of foot and can close on the grass. Super 2-6-3-1
Churchill Downs Race #11: Biggest and best betting race of the day

#1 – Blame, cant argue with him loving CD, 12-12 in the money lifetime.
#2 – Paddy O’Prado, will look for some revenge after bad trip in Derby earlier this year.
#3 – First Dude, always shows up in the biggest races of the year.
#4 – Lookin At Lucky, hasn’t done much wrong since finishing 6th in the Derby earlier this year. Could be lone speed in race
#5 – Zenyatta, got to put her somewhere right?

Will play a few tickets with Zenyatta on top, but really not going to be value there.