Betting Talk

Chatting

HavanaHavana Senior Member
edited October 2010 in Sports Betting
I have always presumed that this site was for plays and justifications and not for ongoing comments. What is the "Chat Room" for?

Comments

• hornhorn Super Moderator
    edited October 2010
    You presumed wrong, Havana. Hopefully no further explanantion will be needed and in turn no inquiries from you in various threads asking if the conversations are more appropriate for the chat room. The chat room is a good venue for conversation regarding games, as is the main forum. Hopefully this clears up and confusion and we will have no further discussion on this subject matter.
  • HavanaHavana Senior Member
    edited October 2010
    So there is no intellectual distinction between "plays" and the logical reasons for the selections as opposed to ongoing comments. Why does the "Chat Room" exist?
  • hornhorn Super Moderator
    edited October 2010
    I told you that we are not having anymore discussion on the matter. If you have a problem with anything on BT, and you seem to have a lot of them each week, simply do not post or do not log on.
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited October 2010
    Havana, this is a forum, discussion is encouraged. Nowhere on this site does it state that members should only post picks and reasoning. Chat rooms mostly serve the same purpose, but require members to be present at the same time to have an ongoing conversation. It's similar to the difference between e-mails and live chat.

Like many other posters, I'm having trouble understanding where you're coming from with many of your posts. The rotation #'s thing was a reasonable request that turned into a crusade and these comments are bordering on the absurd.

This forum is not just for people to throw out picks with rotation #'s and reasoning so you can follow along and make money. Sharing picks is only one part of what keeps a sports betting forum thriving.
  • HavanaHavana Senior Member
    edited October 2010
    I admire and respect BT and will not make any further statements in regards to "rotation #s" or ongoing game comments. which I think are my only critical obsevations. Mea Culpa.