Betting Talk

if you were on USC, Troy, and Indy/NYG under

tiptontipton Senior Member
edited September 2010 in Sports Betting
then you have the same luck as i do - the worst ever. i can't even believe this. Indy just had to of course fumble while running out the clock to give Eli a meaningless bomb td with a minute or so left. :@:thumbdown::ugh::no:

Comments

• buythehookbuythehook Senior Member
    edited September 2010
    I feel ur pain...I had the Under and a bullshit late TD just ruined my night!!
  • buythehookbuythehook Senior Member
    edited September 2010
    I feel ur pain...I had the Under and a bullshit late TD just ruined my night!! A bad beat...it happens!
  • tiptontipton Senior Member
    edited September 2010
    oh it happens, and i'm used to that. its just really rare to have it happen brutally 3 times in one weekend and be on the wrong side each time. a new landmark for me i guess.
  • wcf124wcf124 Banned
    edited September 2010
    today i was on the over,i got lucky.. this year seems like more games than usual are winning or losing like this,i had the over on navy when they fumbled 4X inside the 5 yd line to make that a losing play or over last wek on det/chi when the qb got hurt and 2 fumbles close to the goalline..just have to hang in and wait for your luck to change
  • BookiefitsBookiefits Senior Member
    edited September 2010
    Somebody somewhere had all three of those go there way.
  • wcf124wcf124 Banned
    edited September 2010
    my worst beat was about 20 yrs ago, i had the over in the phil/chi playoff game and the line was 37 or so and they scored 26 at half..... they the fog rolled in off lake michigan, u could not see 5yards in front of u and of course my over lost...image losing a bet to fog when the day was picture perfect at the start of the game,, thats sports betting for you,,, gl to all
  • topplayertopplayer Senior Member
    edited September 2010
    Had the under last night. That fumble sucked big time.
    edited September 2010
    Similar thing happened to me a few years back in a bowl game, Georgia vs. Purdue or some Big 10 team. Had Georgia -4. They were up 7 with under 2 min to play. RB from GA bounces it outside instead of just into the pile, fumbles and gives the other team the ball on the 25 or so with time left. They score, go to overtime, and GA ends up winning by 3.
  • BigfistBigfist Member
    edited September 2010
    As long as we are talking bad beats, I have had plenty of them, but the worst ever was when I had a season win total in 2000 on Baltimore of 67.5..I had over. With 13 games to go in the season, Baltimore had 67 wins..and then proceeded to lose 13 straight to end the season!

This year I have the White Sox over 82.5, which looked like a sure winner a week ago..now it looks like it will be a tough one to win.
  • BayOceanBayOcean Senior Member
    edited September 2010
    If you watched last nights game-what is it with the CWSX bench picking their nose and laughing while you are losing--and their MGR who I cannot understand a word when he talks seems disinterested in whats going on and walks to the mound to take out his wonderful bullpen pitchers with his head down--what kind of body language is he sending out?
  • FastEddieFastEddie Senior Member
    edited September 2010
    Bookiefits wrote: »
    Somebody somewhere had all three of those go there way.

...that would be ME...was in SHOCK at the end of the UAB hail mary...but i also had Redskins who were up 27 - 10 and lost by 3 in OT for a push and they had a FG blocked and give up a 4th and long TD to go to OT and then missed a winning FG in OT...what comes around goes around
    edited September 2010
    I had the Skins as well and just saw the highlights...unreal.