Betting Talk

Some picks for 9-18 and 9-19

jaanisjaanis Senior Member
edited September 2010 in Sports Betting
Haven't played in a long while, but I thought I would recommend some games I like this weekend. Thankfully many of the NCAA games Horn is on as well

NCAA
Georgia -2.5, Georgia’s D when mess with Mallett, plus Arkansas is horrible on the road
UConn -6. Better coached team and much better offense than Temple
Tenn +14, look for the Vols to play much better than against Oregon and I just don’t like the way Florida is playing
Wash over 52, probably one of the best games of the weekend, look for both offenses to roll

NFL
Indy -5, look for Peyton to smack his brother around
Skins +3, classic let down game for Houston
49ers over 44, their defense sucks and NO will score 50 on them
Cincy +2.5, would rather have +3, but Palmer is 8-3 in the last 11 against Balt. Another spot where Balt could have a letdown and Cincy needs to play better now.

Comments

• james sniderjames snider Senior Member
    edited September 2010
    carefull janis, the defense of nebraska is fast and furious, believe me when I say he will blitz often, and I don't see washington scoring more than 17 this side is one of the best on the board this week. Get your money on the best defense here........gl
  • jaanisjaanis Senior Member
    edited September 2010
    Considering a suggested play Neb as well. Just hate seeing a road team laying points to a home team that might be equal in talent offensively.
  • hornhorn Super Moderator
    edited September 2010
    GL J Bird.
  • james sniderjames snider Senior Member
    edited September 2010
    consider this, neb posted the best PA defense last year, (10) This coach, in the last 6 years has been in the top ten defenses ytd . His ability on defense alone is second to none in the ncaa league. You get maybe 2 opportunities to take his side at a touchdown or less during a full ncaa season. Those who love defensive minded teams , as I do, love to go with the probabillity of averages. In this case janis, IMO you won't get any better opportunity to take, this top 5 defense at less than a touch to win its game, other than the up coming texas game this year....Not to boast but I am 2-0 with the huskers and getting a good feel for their approaches to the apponent is key here!! I admire your willing to post your picks , and wish you good luck at all of them but, as a admirer , I felt compelled to help with my little known knowledge of the huskers. P.S. I do not bet them with my heart, , I bet them at certain times to win some $$ Going for 3-0 with them . 3 units for me and if I lose, I am down on them for the year..........gl
  • jaanisjaanis Senior Member
    edited September 2010
    OK 1-2-1, not that great yesterday, but feeling better about my NFL picks. James nice call on Nebraska they rolled and it rolled over the total as well.