Betting Talk

6 games for Big Dick I mean Big Ben

NemaNema Senior Member
edited April 2010 in Sports Betting
Most likely will get reduced if he can stay away from kiddie bars and chase MILFS

Comments

• BayOceanBayOcean Senior Member
    edited April 2010
    How will that affect total wins for season and line prices while he is out--BYRON LEFTWICH?
  • dfletch21dfletch21 Senior Member
    edited April 2010
    Its crazy how no charges were layed but he still gets 6 games. That is ridiculuos and I hate Goodell for things such as this.
  • steortex2steortex2 Senior Member
    edited April 2010
    he will sit out 1 maybe 2 games max wont have much of a change on the total wins
  • Phil147Phil147 Senior Member
    edited April 2010
    dfletch21 wrote:
    Its crazy how no charges were layed but he still gets 6 games. That is ridiculuos and I hate Goodell for things such as this.

I've learned already that the NFL is above the law.
  • kass101kass101 Senior Member
    edited April 2010
    Goodell is a joke, all he cares about is putting himself in the spotlight like going on MIke & Mike to talk about the issue. he thinks hes a movie star and could give a shit about the league.
  • stucrossstucross Senior Member
    edited April 2010
    If this is the case he needs to suspend everybody in the league. Because everybody has sex that is the way it is. But know Tiger know Ben who is next.
  • firstclassfirstclass Senior Member
    edited April 2010
    just heard ,,, ben is being shopped around for a draft pick. 1 team interested
  • bixlerbixler Senior Member
    edited April 2010
    This is nuts....Ben should've punched that chick in the jaw and then he wouldn't have gotten anything.....ala Tom Cable. What a joke this is. No charges and he gets 4-6 games?
  • DamageIncDamageInc Senior Member
    edited April 2010
    Heard it was the Raiders.
  • awfulorvawfulorv Senior Member
    edited April 2010
    I was going to give Ben the benefit of the doubt, but then I read the story. He's lucky his people got to the girl and paid her off. Probably cost Ben $500,000. That would be cheap, because if that wasn't rape I don't know what is. It's something a big, bully would do, and he deserves nothing but scorn for his actions. Shame on you Ben. And if that's the way the sexual chase goes these days, I feel we've lost something very valuable, as regards civility, and the proper treatment of a sexual participant. And women had best start acting as something other than a slab of meat, lest they be replaced by a lifelike robot made in China.
  • BookiefitsBookiefits Senior Member
    edited April 2010
    Phil147 wrote:
    I've learned already that the NFL is above the law.

Hey Phil

I almost played for the Steelhawks back in the day.
  • BettorThenMeBettorThenMe Senior Member
    edited April 2010
    ha you think this chump got a heavy suspension, what about pac man jones. pac man was never convicted of shit and got a one year ban. not to mention, he is more than likely out of the league for good. if i was adam jones, i would sue the league on the basis of racism. also vick and stallworth got one year bans, see a trend here. it seems like home boy got off light.
  • bixlerbixler Senior Member
    edited April 2010
    ha you think this chump got a heavy suspension, what about pac man jones. pac man was never convicted of shit and got a one year ban. not to mention, he is more than likely out of the league for good. if i was adam jones, i would sue the league on the basis of racism. also vick and stallworth got one year bans, see a trend here. it seems like home boy got off light.

All 3 of those players were actually charged with crimes, Jones with many crimes (including two felony charges in Las Vegas). Stallworth actually killed someone. If you or I were Stallworth, we'd still be in jail. The police report is one sided statements, there has to be a reason within those statements that the police chose not to even charge him with anything. It's one thing to be charged and then have them dropped because of a settlement or the victim not wanting to pursue them anymore but in this case the police never filed charges to begin with.

Will the Colts player be suspended for 6 games? Same situation as Ben, police looked at the information and chose not file any charges. What will Goodell do????

As I said earlier, Ben should've just punched that chick in the jaw like Tom Cable would've done. How many games was Cable suspended for?
  • Top PickerTop Picker Banned
    edited April 2010
    it really blows my mind how stallworth didnt get more time then what he got!