Key's NBA Line Thursday 3-30-10

KeyElementKeyElement Banned
edited March 2010 in Sports Betting
Indiana, -10, 195.5
Philadelphia, +3, 195.5
Milwaukee, -4.5, 199
Chicago, +6.5, 207.5
Houston, -5.5, 202

I am going to do about the same as I did yesterday and let all the numbers open and move before choosing a POD.

Comments

• HowardBealHowardBeal Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    Tuesday....
  • KeyElementKeyElement Banned
    edited March 2010
    Yes
    edited March 2010
    Kings-Pacers UNDER 207
    Line confirmed LIVE at BookMaker 903 AM, PDT
    brb with write up

edited March 2010
    Neither of these teams is playing at the pace Mr. Deep Pockets thinks they are but he has thrown enough money across the counter to boost the opener by 2 full points. That is added value and that is what I am looking for. Tyreke Evans has missed 5 straight games and the Kings have played to the under in every single one. He is expected to return to action tonight, but that does not necessarily mean he will be at full speed or that the Kings will suddenly return to a run and gun game. The Kings played half court ball with Evans out and held 5 straight opponents under their current scoring averages. There is no reason to abandon the strategy and try to outscore the Pacers. The Pacers, btw, are not the scoring machine lately so many bettors have gotten used to. Their 10 game, regulation time pace is currently 102 ppg and they are playing better defense with a positive scoring margin of 3.9 ppg. Today my four methods of computation, properly weighted, landed on the 195.5 I posted, but I find it interesting that the method that most closely equates to the current posted totals at BookMaker landed on 192.6. By the way, I just checked that 207 and it is no longer drawing support so perhaps this is good as it is going to get and the time to pull the trigger is now. BOL, Key
  • The GoatThe Goat Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    nice call
  • zmanne511zmanne511 Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    well done Key
  • 192700192700 Member
    edited March 2010
    Key ive only been following your picks for a short while (and i haven't played or faded any of your plays).
    i haven't kept any records of your wins and loses but it seems to me atht you have won a huge percentage of your POD over the last month or so. there is a superstition at the crap tables that if you haven't been on a hot roll then you should not jinx the roll by jumping in and betting. i will honor that code here as well but i hope you keep it up and hopefully next year will bring the same winning moves with me on board...... GL
    edited March 2010
    192700, I have no superstitions at all, join us if you wish. BOL either way.
  • TexasHookEmTexasHookEm Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    Damn i was on the pho/chi u215.5 agreeing with ya and they foul down by 5 with 3 seconds left to put it over. So disgusting.
  • logiclogic Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    192700 wrote:
    Key ive only been following your picks for a short while (and i haven't played or faded any of your plays).
    i haven't kept any records of your wins and loses but it seems to me atht you have won a huge percentage of your POD over the last month or so. there is a superstition at the crap tables that if you haven't been on a hot roll then you should not jinx the roll by jumping in and betting. i will honor that code here as well but i hope you keep it up and hopefully next year will bring the same winning moves with me on board...... GL

i can attest, a good percentage of the plays do hit. but also its a great tool to use and learn from. you should join and forgo the worry of superstition, mainly cause there are only a few solid days left!!!