Betting Talk

Key's NBA Line Friday 3-26-10

KeyElementKeyElement Banned
edited March 2010 in Sports Betting
What can I say regarding last night. The second half was so bad it even excludes a fix. If you were going to tank one you couldn't plan it that way. I guess that game just goes into the all time record books for bad beats. Enter it into the "Hall Of Shame" records and move on, but seldom is a handicap so good, with such bad results. There are real tears in a trailer park in Carnivale Oklahoma too. If anyone still dreams of "LOCKS" after that game he is a fool.

Two weeks left in the college and three in the NBA regular season. The playoffs are always tough, so are you ready for baseball? Better get to work. After I get my POD up I will be headed out to see the Angels at Giants in Scottsdale this afternoon. Getting ready you know.

Orlando, 12, 206.5
Indiana, pk, 201.5
Toronto, +5, 212
Philadelphia, +3, 193.5
Charlotte, -6, 182.5
Boston, -9, 196.5
Oklahoma City, +6, 200.5
New Jersey, -1.5, 205
Milwaukee, +1, 178
San Antonio, -1.5, 188
Phoenix, -6.5, 210.5

Comments

• KeyElementKeyElement Banned
    edited March 2010
    Thunder +1.5
    Confirmed LIVE at BookMaker 953 AM, PDT
    Be right back with the write up
    edited March 2010
    Thunder +1.5 over Lakers
    I apologize for
    the typo but the Thunder line up above should read -6, not +6. That being said, I am very confident in my number for several reasons. Regardless of the win over the Spurs the Lakers track record still is not impressive lately and they face a Thunder team that rebounded from a home loss to the Spurs to really thump the Rockets. In their current form the Thunder can compete with anyone, even the vaunted Lakers, especially on their own court where my numbers say they have a 3.7 point advantage for this particular game. Home court plus underdog status equals a 5.2 point advantage for a team I contend should win outright by 6. That is quite an edge. I see some validation of my numbers also in that I projected the total at 200.5. The book opened at 202, but that number has fallen to my projection of 200.5, so there are others that agree with at least that portion of my thinking. With so much attention focused on the tournament this early in the day it is not likely that the total was driven down by a fat cat amateur. We also have a nice reference point to work all numbers from as it just so happens the NBA league scoring average for totals over every teams last 10 games is 200.2 ppg in regulation time. Even our old and respected friend Sagarin would make the Thunder a half point chalk in this one so we have no conflict with those that rely on his numbers. Now it's off to that Angels-Giants game and a little baseball scouting, in the sun, with the girls exposing all they can get away with, cold beer, hot dogs. Am I driving you Northeasterners crazy yet? Aw, shucks, I'm sorry (yeah, right :))

• homerplayerhomerplayer Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    KeyElement wrote:
    Now it's off to that Angels-Giants game and a little baseball scouting, in the sun, with the girls exposing all they can get away with, cold beer, hot dogs. Am I driving you Northeasterners crazy yet? Aw, shucks, I'm sorry (yeah, right :))

you bastard. snow on my lawn and car when i got out bed today....damn-it, it is Spring!!!!

years ago i landed in Phoenix right when about an hour before a Giants game was going to start and i wanted to see Barry Bonds 1 last time. fukkin thing was sold out.
  • originalokieoriginalokie Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    Go Key Go - Thunderhead!!!
    edited March 2010
    you bastard. snow on my lawn and car when i got out bed today....damn-it, it is Spring!!!!

years ago i landed in Phoenix right when about an hour before a Giants game was going to start and i wanted to see Barry Bonds 1 last time. fukkin thing was sold out.
    You just made my day, buddy, and I haven't even been to the game yet, but I will down a cold one in your honor. YEE-HAW
  • BigPermBigPerm Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    If it's in homeplayer's honor......it better be a cold Bahama Mama, or some other BITCH drink LOl!!

He's a girl drink drunk!!

Other than Homer, who knows what that's from?
  • BigPermBigPerm Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    By the way.....Calzone gave out LA, which was getting me off of the Thunder tonight, but I think you got me back on!
  • ChaseGChaseG Banned
    edited March 2010
    over seems like an easier play
  • dubmaticdubmatic Member
    edited March 2010
    Usually with you on this key but the Lakers are a different team with Odom starting. In other words the Lakers are actually a better team without Bynum IMHOP
  • calzonesayscalzonesays Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    BigPerm wrote:
    By the way.....Calzone gave out LA, which was getting me off of the Thunder tonight, but I think you got me back on!

im surprised anyone saw I was on the Lakers, im buried on page 2 lol
  • homerplayerhomerplayer Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    thank you, thank you, thank you Key

i took Under in Phx, but don't care if it hits

i used your numbers (i know, just a starting point) and played

OK - your POD and i will count as a winner

Ind
    Ind Over
    NJ Over

p.s. you still suck warm weather boy
  • xlcfxlcf Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    Good job Key. It's nice to see someone beating Lakers (betting wise). Do you think they are the most unpredictable team in NBA? Their first three quarters were ridiculous...
  • originalokieoriginalokie Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    Baby oh baby - Ford Center rocked!!!

PS - I followed you

Thanks

How bout the Pacers???