Betting Talk

Wrestlemania Odds

tiptontipton Senior Member
edited March 2010 in Sports Betting
5dimes has them up. pretty funny... the odds are insane though Undertake is -5250. there is usually one unexpected upset each year though.

Comments

• ChaseGChaseG Banned
    edited March 2010
    lol, since it is fake wouldn't they have to know he is going to win to set those odds?
  • atreat600atreat600 Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    haha can you imagine laying that kind of chalk for a wrestlemania event?! People within the organization have to know who is going to win....they could clean up on that.
  • ChaseGChaseG Banned
    edited March 2010
    seriously, can't an insider just have 2-3 million risked on the scripted winner?
  • MikeNyceMikeNyce Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    I think there is a $50 limit on those plays but I would play Sean Michaels at those odds wow
  • hornhorn Super Moderator
    edited March 2010
    Undertaker is undefeated at Wrestlemania and will prob stay that way, that's why there's so much viggerish.
  • beefcakebeefcake Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    andre the giant was once undefeated and the HULKSTER got him,anything is possible!!
  • tiptontipton Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    my friend who is extremely sharp played all the dogs because every year one or two crazy unexpected wins hapen and with those odds it should be profitable.
  • rhill6537rhill6537 Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    what everyone is saying is wrestling is fake. I suppose you going to tell me that Santa Claus is fake also?
  • Jhubbs77Jhubbs77 Member
    edited March 2010
    All my friends who follow this crap say there is a good chance this is HBK's last match. Not too far fetched to think he could break Undertaker's streak if that is indeed true
  • beefcakebeefcake Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    .25 units on HBK!!
  • Sweber7020Sweber7020 Member
    edited March 2010
    Hahah this is funny as shit, but lets be serious fellas, noone beats the dead man!!!!
  • bigcatbigcat Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    Does Hart beat Vince at -6000 and +2000 on Vince? Will Vince's ego let Hart beat him? I have to believe someone will get involved in this match.
  • ChaseGChaseG Banned
    edited March 2010
    I would take vince at those odds, some crap will happen to get him the win but then he'll get his ass kicked after the match
  • MikeNyceMikeNyce Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    Where are these numbers posted? Tried to find them at 5dimes and couldnt?
  • tiptontipton Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    MikeNyce wrote:
    Where are these numbers posted? Tried to find them at 5dimes and couldnt?

other sports - wrestling on 5d....man the favorites have moved a ton since yesterday dogs aren't nearly as good as before. undertaker went from -5250 to -1050......he must be injured LOL