edited March 2010 in Sports Betting
New York, pk, 203
Indiana, +1.5, 208
LA Clippers, pk, 208
Cleveland, -8, 202
Atlanta, pk, 193
LA Lakers, -6, 197
Phoenix, -3, 202

I have highlighted and underlined the Pacers total because it was an exact match for the opener at Bookmaker and I do believe the Thunder could have trouble there. The Pacers are a very tough go against as a home dog.

Comments

• KeyElementKeyElement Banned
    edited March 2010
    Spurs +3 over Hawks

The next time I decide to against the Spurs after the All Star break would someone please a loaded gun on my desk? Only one bullet will be necessary and thanks in advance since I won't be around afterward. The Spurs are on their annual mission and with a day off after a blowout win should be in excellent form. Even granting the Hawks a full points for HCA does not put them in a very good position to lay points today.

Please`excuse the abbreviated write up but, as most of you know, Sunday is church and family day for me and I have to get going. Only the write up is abbreviated, all the usual work, computation and research have been done fully and completely. BOL, Key.
  • MikeNyceMikeNyce Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    Good luck. I have to go the other way on this one with Atl. Also like Phoenix and Indy
  • TrifectaTrifecta Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    Got OKC-4.5 this AM
  • nightlife32nightlife32 Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    Keep up the Good Work Key! GL today!
  • SymoSymo Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    Is the Cav / Piston game going off at 6 or 3? Scores and odds shows a time change!
  • ChaseGChaseG Banned
    edited March 2010
    never bet against good home teams with low lines, spurs are like fat old men who can't hold a lead for shit anymore
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    tough non cover in OT it was... sux man!