New York, -9.5, 207
Chicago, +6, 207.5
Houston, -1.5, 198.5
San Antonio, -6.5, 209.5
Phoenix, -2, 219.5
Portland, -10.5, 193
Sacramento, +2, 187
LA Lakers, -11, 217

Tourney or no tourney I will have a POD for Friday in the NBA. We will see how much interest there is. :)

Comments

• DollaXpressDollaXpress Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    Im interested........ :) Thanks
  • xlcfxlcf Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    Bring it :)
  • DragonswirlDragonswirl Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    Please, saves me figuring it out ;-)
  • homerplayerhomerplayer Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    playing the role of huey "attention whore" beal...Key

kidding. you know we love this thread and the POD.
  • DragonswirlDragonswirl Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    Quick look put's them in this order:
    1.) Indiana
    2.) NY Knicks
    3.) Golden State
    4.) Utah

Regards,
  • HowardBealHowardBeal Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    playing the role of huey "attention whore" beal...Key

kidding. you know we love this thread and the POD.

still pissed about being 100% wrong and being called out about it?
    edited March 2010
    HowardBeal wrote:
    still pissed about being 100% wrong and being called out about it?

ooh, seems a somewhere in Ohio a nerve has been struck...

can't wait for the trial and truth will finally be known
  • KeyElementKeyElement Banned
    edited March 2010
    Sounds like the natives are restless so I am going to come with 2 and attempt to show the relationship of the side and total to each other.

Warriors +12

The Warriors have been a spread covering machine all season and are 18-13-1 on the road in that category, and a sterling 10-3 when taking double digits on the road. Also interesting is that 2 of the Warriors 3 non covers with double digits were back to back games. No such problem tonight as they come in on the ideal schedule of every other day for 4 straight games and are 19-16-1 ATS on one days rest. If you go back 5 games there is a 2 day rest period, but the important thing is they have covered all 5 with at least one day off.

Warriors-Spurs UNDER 220.5

Here we begin to correlate the two picks. I posted the probable total at 209.5 for good reason. That is the history of the Spurs off a loss and versus the Warriors. 222 and 194 so far his season with an average of 208. The combined recent pace of both teams confirms that and of four different methods of computation I get only 212 as the highest. So, why would the books put up a 220.5? Because the Warriors are going to get their points. That reaffirms my handicap of +12 being too much for the Spurs to lay.

The Spurs are currently the 7th seed in the West but lead the Trailblazers by only one half game and the eighth seed versus the Lakers is the one spot nobody wants. Expect the Spurs to turn it up a notch on defense tonight, coming off the embarrassing 110-84 loss at Orlando, but the Warriors will get their points, at least enough to hang within 12.

• MikeNyceMikeNyce Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    I like under Lakers/Minn. 4th road game in a row for Minn and they have played over in there last 3 road games. Lakers cruise 110-85
  • dubmaticdubmatic Member
    edited March 2010
    LOve the Lakers -15 as well Mike
  • HowardBealHowardBeal Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    you think CUrry is gonna play I take it?
  • lebron23lebron23 Banned
    edited March 2010
    wow.. that total is nasty.. no D
  • BigJoeyBigJoey Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    very very few can say they win consistently in the nba, do you guys do this just for fun or think that you can win.
  • BigPermBigPerm Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    I dont see the reason to bump this thread Lebron....Everyone has a bad day here and there, and likes when the thread GOES AWAY
    edited March 2010
    BigPerm, I don't really care about LeBron's post. In fact, I will bump it myself. Bad handicap? Yep, OK, I can live with that and it doesn't make diddly squat of a difference if it's off 1 or 50. After all, you don't pay a surcharge or receive a bonus based on how close the final margins were. What bothers me is wtf is BigJoey doing here? Why visit an NBA thread if you do not believe it can be beaten and all you have to contribute is a generalized criticism on one given day?
    edited March 2010
    BigJoey wrote:
    very very few can say they win consistently in the nba, do you guys do this just for fun or think that you can win.

bitchin' about free plays that win more often than not?

stay classy San Diego

keep up the good work Key, for those of us that know the score.
  • BigPermBigPerm Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    Right.

He's the cousin who comes to thanksgiving dinner and eats 8 rolls, and a few people don't get any.

The following description is a metaphor for a ******* *********
  • originalokieoriginalokie Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    I do not need to defend my friend Key, so I won't

An established individual that adds to the value of any forum or discussion, but everyone knew that, so I won't bring it up

Write ups, opinions, are carefully thought out, but everyone knew that , so I won't bring it up

Sincerely tries to educate the serious students, but everyone kew that, so I won't bring it up

I like him and i will bring that up

PS - My own posted NBA OAD Best Play is at 69%, but I'm trying

We should assist each other, not attack or redicule; read but don't comment unless you are adding positively to the thread

Thank You, but you all knew that!!!
  • BigJoeyBigJoey Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    guys, dont get me wrong.....doing this every day for 25 years....just dont bet nba, you just dont win betting nba on a daily basis.. please name me someone that has and has been doing it every year like ras does in cbb. let me hear them
    edited March 2010
    BigJoey, if you have been doing this every day for 25 years and can't hit it the possibility exists that you are doing something wrong. The fact that you can't do it doesn't mean someone else can't. That's why I don't f__k around with horses or hockey.