Betting Talk

Key's NBA Line Thursday 3-18-10

KeyElementKeyElement Banned
edited March 2010 in Sports Betting
KeyElement, 3-17-10: "I will settle on a POD shortly, but let me say this right now. I think if a guy played every number I posted this morning he would have a winning card. So far I think a guy can play all four you guys have suggested. No Shit. If the posted numbers hold up it will be public bloodbath.'

That was kind of a prescient statement yesterday as my totals went 9-2 and sides 6-5. All of us could have used a 15-7 day I'm sure. Oh well, onward and upward, right?

Miami, +7, 183.5
Denver, -8.5, 215

I am not sure I will have a POD today on the short card, typical of a Thursday in the NBA, but most guys will be into the tournament from 9 AM to midnight anyway. Best of luck with your tourney picks and brackets.

Comments

• homerplayerhomerplayer Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    march madness my eye

i found this for you Key
  • MikeNyceMikeNyce Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    Going small with the under in the Denver game 4th road game in 5 nights for NO and they have played over in the 4 so far. Should be outta gas tonight.
  • lmj5509lmj5509 Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    im on it too mike
  • xlcfxlcf Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    Great call on the under guys. Thanks a lot!
  • KeyElementKeyElement Banned
    edited March 2010
    That was a very nice call Mike. At Bookmaker that total was pushed UP 3 points from opener to closer and some folks would contend only pro money pushes an NBA total 3 points. Final was 45 points under the closing line.