Betting Talk

$ Withdrawn

HavanaHavana Senior Member
edited March 2010 in Sports Betting
Has anyone on this site have unautherized $ charged to their checking or credit card accounts?

Comments

• TexasHookEmTexasHookEm Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    Yeah, some drunk guy keeps running around to different bars and putting it on my debit card. Very weird.
  • sausagemansausageman Junior Member
    edited March 2010
    Havana wrote:
    Has anyone on this site have unautherized $ charged to their checking or credit card accounts?
    Yeah. Just got back from Puerto Rico and only used my card once at the Wyndam resort upon check-in for incidental charges. Visa security called 2 days after my return and asked if I had used my card at Walmart and Athletic attic the day before in Miami. I said hell no I was in Ohio. I wasn't responsible for the charges and they cancelled my account and issued a new card.
  • calzonesayscalzonesays Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    between hookem's avatar and a guy named sausageman, this thread is definitely getting a bit weird...
  • TexasHookEmTexasHookEm Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    between hookem's avatar and a guy named sausageman, this thread is definitely getting a bit weird...

Zone, tell me you know about gym, tanning, and laundry. All day every day, you gotta beat that beat.
  • joegeejoegee Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    There were some unauthorized charges on my pay pal account about 2 yrs ago. I received an email from Pay Pal saying there might have been some unauthorized activity on my account. Someone from a European country hacked into my account and charged $350 twice to a credit card that was linked to my pay pal account. I had to file a report of the incident with my credit card company.The charges were eventually reversed back to my pay pal account. It took me awhile to get it straightened out.

Funny part was even though Pay Pal alerted me of the activity I still had to file a claim with Pay Pal proving that I did not authorize or consent to the charges on my account.
  • pdiddypdiddy Member
    edited March 2010

this is the funniest thing i have read today