Betting Talk

The Jets wet dream is over next week

NemaNema Senior Member
edited January 2010 in Sports Betting
While your cocky fat fucking coach keeps the hype up and that fraud QB you have continues to be medicore; the team that let you in will get their revenge. Colts aren't losing in their house and you aren't playing against the likes of Marvin Lewis or Norv Turner. This is big-time football now and I know you have the almighty Darrel Revis but this is just a little bit above the Jets. It was a fantastic run and fat boy has something to build on just not this year. Fuck the J E T S.

Comments

• doc714doc714 Senior Member
    edited January 2010
    well said
  • nyjets1532nyjets1532 Senior Member
    edited January 2010
    people like you end up looking cocky and stupid more often than not....

i'll say this, good luck to the colts, i am hoping for a well played football game, but FUCK THE COLTS as well
    edited January 2010
    all i really ask is when the fuck will they get ANY respect at all.....way too many stubborn people on this site!!!!
  • corvettecorvette Senior Member
    edited January 2010
    Hey NEMA, why don't you call the NFL and tell them to just not play the game? Since the Jets don't have a chance to win, why play the game. Sell everything you own and bet it on the Colts.
  • NemaNema Senior Member
    edited January 2010
    Corvette I thought you were a Steelers fan? I may make a bet but will wait to see how the line movement is this week.
  • corvettecorvette Senior Member
    edited January 2010
    Forget the line. Play the money line. They can't lose.
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited January 2010
    LOL. these talks are getting funny and earlier I know I was really on the bolts high horse but after i have let the storm calm i say this... bottom line is if the jets somehow go on the road three weeks in a row and win (the third being in Indy) then god bless them b/c they aren't the same caliber day in and day out as the chargers or the colts but again this is the NFL and anything can happen. if the J E T S do somehow win next week then their respect will truly be earned throughout the league and world. i still honestly am going to say they won't win and its not b/c i don't think they have a good D and run the ball well and seldom turn it over anymore but i just know how good and experienced the colts are and led by the best in the biz.. peace.
  • NemaNema Senior Member
    edited January 2010
    Moneyline for you Vette
  • Merlin21Merlin21 Senior Member
    edited January 2010
    Nema wrote:
    While your cocky fat fucking coach keeps the hype up and that fraud QB you have continues to be medicore; the team that let you in will get their revenge. Colts aren't losing in their house and you aren't playing against the likes of Marvin Lewis or Norv Turner. This is big-time football now and I know you have the almighty Darrel Revis but this is just a little bit above the Jets. It was a fantastic run and fat boy has something to build on just not this year. Fuck the J E T S.

Oh are you reffering to the rookie QB and the first Head Coaching Job the fat guy ever had? Cus if you are I think that their team did a hell of a job this year..... And is still going...

The Likes of Marvin Lewis?? I could be wrong but wasn't he voted coach of the year???
    The Likes Of Norv Turner?? Can't argue that. But keeping that high scoring offence at 7 for most of the game.....

Come on man get a clue..... The only thing you have in this convo is that you are a Colts fan... Love Peyton... See you next week
  • vegas dixvegas dix Senior Member
    edited January 2010
    All week I been hearing how they dont have a chance blah blah blah!!! All u haters are the ones that got your dicks kicked in by the man this week!!! And you r the reason y the man had a big week. We will see next week!!! J-E-T-S jets jets jets!!!
  • ShacroShacro Senior Member
    edited January 2010
    I dont disrespect the Jets in anyway, have no hard feelings against the guys. But they absolutely surprised me. Being a Maryland guy, I tend to like Rex and I'm happy for him. But never did I think the Jets would travel 3,000 miles to punk the Bolts.

I read an article that stated the Jets were like the Ravens when they won the Super Bowl. The quarterback isnt falshy, he manages. The offense isnt spectacular, but the offensive line is solid and they get a good push in the running game. And the defense is solid throughout each level.

I wish the best of luck to the Jets next week, although I would like to see Peyton win another one.

Good job JETS backers and congrats to Jets fans.

GL
    edited January 2010
    alot of jets fans speaking up around here today :). congrats fellas!
    edited January 2010
    newcombe wrote:
    jets deserve nothing as far as respect goes. you will see why today too. big mismatch with diego at home...

It's guys like you that make it so nice to speak up...

It's all fun and games man... It was a David vs Goliath match up and David won thats all.
  • DaJuiceDaJuice Banned
    edited January 2010
    shit has a funny way of playing out imo. i mean if the colt didnt roll over and didnt LET the j-e-t-s- win that game then the fucking jets are not even in the playoffs! go figure jets fans? how does it make you feel to know the jets should not be there? let me guess you will say just like your fat coach says, "doesnt matter how we get here"...lmao what a load of crap. jerk it for a week jet backers cause nema is right, your wet fantasy is over. peyton will smash your d! 7 is a gift
    edited January 2010
    Better jerking it for a week than jerking it for the past couple of years...... Again as a Raiders fan you have nothing to say about the jets bud..... Maybe about the Rams but thats it.... Crawl back in your black hole and don't worry about Peyton
    edited January 2010
    jets fans speak up now b/c we were forced to listen about how awesome the chargers were all week and how bad they would stomp them...

now we're happy (especially me because they havent made it this far since i became a fan) and we'd just like a week to gloat a bit...

so we will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    edited January 2010
    enjoy my friends... enjoy. being an eagles fan I was 2 weeks ago hoping for a win over dallas and a 2 seed and they got ass raped in the first round. so all i have left is watching to bet and try and enjoy.
  • beefcakebeefcake Senior Member
    edited January 2010
    Fuck both teams..Root for the Who Dat Saints to win it all...How can you not?
  • buck4493buck4493 Senior Member
    edited January 2010
    nyjets1532 wrote:
    all i really ask is when the fuck will they get ANY respect at all.....way too many stubborn people on this site!!!!

i thought the jets would give everything to SD. In the end i just dont think they will be able to score enough to win in Indy. Very impressive showing by sanchez so far this year.
    edited January 2010
    Merlin21 wrote:
    Oh are you reffering to the rookie QB and the first Head Coaching Job the fat guy ever had? Cus if you are I think that their team did a hell of a job this year..... And is still going...

The Likes of Marvin Lewis?? I could be wrong but wasn't he voted coach of the year???
    The Likes Of Norv Turner?? Can't argue that. But keeping that high scoring offence at 7 for most of the game.....

Come on man get a clue..... The only thing you have in this convo is that you are a Colts fan... Love Peyton... See you next week

has to be first title game wiht 2 rookie head coaches ever
  • GoHoosiersGoHoosiers Senior Member
    edited January 2010
    I dont mind most of the jets players, but dont really care for their coach. Him and Charlie Weiss im pretty sure are twin brothers. The Colts didn't even try to pass rush the Jets the previous game, they are going to have their hands full, Peyton has always gave Rex Ryan nightmares when he was with Baltimore, and he will do it again!
    edited January 2010
    wonder if Rex sent the Colts a nice present for allowing them to participate in the playoffs this year.
  • timdizzletimdizzle Senior Member
    edited January 2010
    Year after year, I come to think NFL games are fixed come playoffs. To many weird thing happend in that game yesterday. Where should respect be given? The team rarely did anything but catch breaks to win. How often do we see antonio gates drop 5 passes in a game, 2 that probably would have went or real close to a score, 3 missed fg, 3 big unsportsman like conducts after big plays, one following a huge smile , head knod and wink from jackson. A rediculous unpressured interception thrown with no attempt from recievers. Then the TD run with little effort from faster runner to catch. This from someone who , yes played the over small and nothing more and if anything wanted jets to win ( only because I am from NYC area). Congrats to Jets, But respect will be earned when they make plays to win, not get them handed to them.
  • vegas dixvegas dix Senior Member
    edited January 2010
    How about when the jets had the momentum they break between the third and fourth quaters to introduce the punt pass and kick winners????? I've never seen that before?? Isn't that what halftimes are for?? Very fishy. I'm all about the juniors but come on??
    edited January 2010
    timdizzle wrote:
    Year after year, I come to think NFL games are fixed come playoffs. To many weird thing happend in that game yesterday. Where should respect be given? The team rarely did anything but catch breaks to win. How often do we see antonio gates drop 5 passes in a game, 2 that probably would have went or real close to a score, 3 missed fg, 3 big unsportsman like conducts after big plays, one following a huge smile , head knod and wink from jackson. A rediculous unpressured interception thrown with no attempt from recievers. Then the TD run with little effort from faster runner to catch. This from someone who , yes played the over small and nothing more and if anything wanted jets to win ( only because I am from NYC area). Congrats to Jets, But respect will be earned when they make plays to win, not get them handed to them.

come on......

maybe san diego wasn't ready for this big of a stage...

please sont say that a divisional round playoff game was HANDED to the Jets...San DIego wanted to win that game, but gates DID drop passes, and they DID lose their composure with all those penalties....

I think that the chargers were soooo used to winning games, that when the Jets punched them in the mouth, they got stunned!
  • IHMWFIHMWF Senior Member
    edited January 2010
    Sounds like you were on the wrong side of the Jets/Chargers. Why belittle the team that won a game when EVERYONE ( except a few) was picking against them. This is typical ALPHA male behavior. Instead of blaming yourself you blame others.

So if the Jets win Sunday what excuse will be your excuse. Here are my favorites.
    1. Jim Caldwell should have played his starters until the end of the season
    2. Peyton Manning SUCKS
    3.Those Damn Ref's
    4. The team was Undisciplined
    5. It was TO's fault ( it is always is fault regardless)
  • timdizzletimdizzle Senior Member
    edited January 2010
    Again... Punched in the mouth. When? What part of that game did they punch them in the mouth. San D. Played just as well or better on defense. Green glasses are worn by many I suppose. They made afew nice plays that are expected with a good D. Thats all. I would like to hear a few "plays" that were made. I can think of few.. Bottom line must be that Norv Turner sucks. Yea lets go with an onside kick with 2min 20 secondleft down by 3, one time out and the 2 minute warning.???? who does that? Against a great offense with 40 seconds left, yes. But not the jets. To weird. Lets have all big plays renegged by a person foul, lets do shit like kick a challenge flag. Yea, maybe if your down by 30.. and frustrate. WEIRD. After watching Indy/baltimore, no reason to think Indy wont win that by 14 + as well. But watch....
    edited January 2010
    timdizzle wrote:
    Again... Punched in the mouth. When? What part of that game did they punch them in the mouth. San D. Played just as well or better on defense. Green glasses are worn by many I suppose. They made afew nice plays that are expected with a good D. Thats all. I would like to hear a few "plays" that were made. I can think of few.. Bottom line must be that Norv Turner sucks. Yea lets go with an onside kick with 2min 20 secondleft down by 3, one time out and the 2 minute warning.???? who does that? Against a great offense with 40 seconds left, yes. But not the jets. To weird. Lets have all big plays renegged by a person foul, lets do shit like kick a challenge flag. Yea, maybe if your down by 30.. and frustrate. WEIRD. After watching Indy/baltimore, no reason to think Indy wont win that by 14 + as well. But watch....

i feel ya tim but trust me, arguing your points or stating this argument isn't going to get you anywhere with the jets fans of BT. i tried and realized that the jets did in fact win and if they some how win again this week then so be it... hard to face the facts believe me but i just wanted to give you fair warning.
  • OldHickOldHick Senior Member
    edited January 2010
    J-e-t-s-t-f-u!
    edited January 2010
    The JETS did punch them in the mouth. who cares abt turners onside kick. who knows if they would have had that chance had the JETS not been retarded and squibbed a kick giving SD the ball on the JETS 48.

JETS were impressive.