Betting Talk

Fezzik's sports betting boot camp

Sam BSam B Member
edited January 2010 in Sports Betting
Anyone here attend the seminar or buy the CDs? I am afraid the information will be too basic. At $1500 ($1199 on eBay), I would have to net 3 units for it to be worth it to me.

Also, does he only talk about football? Does he give any advice on playing contests?

Thanks!
Sam

Comments

• calzonesayscalzonesays Senior Member
    edited January 2010
    what a slick way to advertise there champ
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited January 2010
    I don't think he's advertising, he posted the same questions at Fezzik's own site.

Sam, given that you belong to Fezzik's site, how about just waitng for him to respond personally instead of cross-posting it at multiple forums? Obviously he can answer better than anyone.
  • Sam BSam B Member
    edited January 2010
    Thanks Goats. I'm looking for feedback from attendees and those that already own the CDs rather than from the man himself. I posted at multiple forums because I feel that the lvasports members might be a little biased.

One more question: could you give me an idea about how many people were in attendance at the seminar?

Thanks again.
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited January 2010
    Sam B wrote:
    Thanks Goats. I'm looking for feedback from attendees and those that already own the CDs rather than from the man himself. I posted at multiple forums because I feel that the lvasports members might be a little biased.

One more question: could you give me an idea about how many people were in attendance at the seminar?

Thanks again.

I don't know a thing about it, sorry.
  • RightAngleRightAngle Admin
    edited January 2010
    My guess is you will probably get a few worthy nuggets of information, and the rest will be a general review/reminder of sports betting concepts that are discussed on this and other forums.

It could be fun and entertaining to meet Fezzik and other people pursuing handicapping. I do not know how advanced you are currently or what type of goals you have, but it could easily be worth 3 units to you over the long run.