Betting Talk

One Nutsack Special for today

BraveHog21BraveHog21 Senior Member
edited January 2010 in Sports Betting
I'm off and on here like a bad habit ,and therefore tend to not keep a record...but do try to contribute a winner or 2 from time to time...today is one of those days...College Hoops....

Arkansas +15....this line is way too high...Arkansas is a different team with Fortson back in a Razorback uniform as they gave Texas all they wanted just a few days ago at home...look for Arkansas to play better D tonight and be inside this number and have a chance at the straight up tonight in Starkville

good luck....Sooieee PIGG !

Comments

• SullymanSullyman Senior Member
    edited January 2010
    You don't have your beer goggles on yet do you? However, you could be on to something here. I don't know about the straight up win though...... Last year they were up by 15 at the half and were out scored by 24 the 2nd half. I hope the Hogs remember what they did wrong that half.

I own it too. GL to us. Say hi to my good buddy Stewie when you see him.
  • SunBelterSunBelter Senior Member
    edited January 2010
    BraveHog21 wrote:
    I'm off and on here like a bad habit ,and therefore tend to not keep a record...but do try to contribute a winner or 2 from time to time...today is one of those days...College Hoops....

Arkansas +15....this line is way too high...Arkansas is a different team with Fortson back in a Razorback uniform as they gave Texas all they wanted just a few days ago at home...look for Arkansas to play better D tonight and be inside this number and have a chance at the straight up tonight in Starkville

good luck....Sooieee PIGG !

I dont think Arkansas has any shot of winning this game outright. They are last in the league in 3 pt defense, and Miss St is the best 3 pt shooting team in the SEC. They may hang within the 14, but I think they get ran out of the gym. I like the over personally.
  • BraveHog21BraveHog21 Senior Member
    edited January 2010
    Sully I'm headed to Stucrows right now hehe...I will tell him hello for u ..glad ur OWN it ! .didnt have beer goggles on this morning ,.only use those when i go to Electric Cowboy here in central Arkansas...Havn A Cold Budweiser now...the first of a few tonight

Sooieee PIG !
    edited January 2010
    alll day
  • calzonesayscalzonesays Senior Member
    edited January 2010
    sooooooieeeeeeeeee
  • SullymanSullyman Senior Member
    edited January 2010
    You were damn close on the outright win. Nice call my man. Hogs Rock....................
  • PotlickerPotlicker Senior Member
    edited January 2010
    Hey Sullyman when are you going to come out of your igloo and have one with the boys??
  • brillo12brillo12 Senior Member
    edited January 2010
    nice call, hog!!
    edited January 2010
    thx guys...rough start but they woke up in the second half
  • woozie28woozie28 Member
    edited January 2010
    great call, almost pulled off the win. I thought the indiana game was going to go the same way. Boy do they stink. They were down 5 with 6 minutes to go and were shut out for the rest of the game. I will only go against them for the rest of the way.