Betting Talk

Source for yesterday's lines?

peacemakerpeacemaker Senior Member
edited December 2008 in Sports Betting
I'm having trouble finding the closing totals for the UNI football game and the Davidson basketball game. A push in the right direction would be appreciated.

Good luck today...

Comments

• spareshooterspareshooter Senior Member
    edited December 2008
    No Iowa 36-34
    Davidson 72-67

Spare
  • peacemakerpeacemaker Senior Member
    edited December 2008
    Thanks guys. Spare, I should have been more clear... I am looking for the closing lines. And Beef, thanks for the link. Good info but they don't list the two games that are elluding me.
  • idonthaveaceidonthaveace Banned
    edited December 2008
    see this site

www.scoresandodds.com

line 828 for davidson

and

line 178 for N Iowa
  • ProduceProduce Banned
    edited December 2008
    davidson opened at -10.5 and closed at -8

UNI -3.5
  • LUCKY777LUCKY777 Senior Member
    edited December 2008
    Don't get me wrong, I think this guy is a scammer of the worst kind and he has no talent for picking winners. But Jim Feist has a website where you can get the real closing line, and that's where I go when I am logging results.
  • peacemakerpeacemaker Senior Member
    edited December 2008
    I need to work on my communication skills. I'm looking for the closing over/under on both games. Good call on the Feist site, but neither listed there either. I may write them off as unattainable.

I appreciate the responses and best of luck today...
  • idonthaveaceidonthaveace Banned
    edited December 2008
    at scoresandodds.com you have to click on the 'yesterday' tab to see those games

Neither of them had an over/under number so Vegas didn't have an O/U line on these games
  • ProduceProduce Banned
    edited December 2008
    Neither of them had an over/under number so Vegas didn't have an O/U line on these games
    \

correct