Betting Talk

Go Rays Go

BradyBrady Banned
edited October 2008 in Sports Betting
This team deserves it ever since coming on strong at the end of last season.

Funny though watching "Rays Fans" that prob have only gone to one game in their life, (last night) and acted as if their life would end if the Rays lost.
One thing you learn when your teams win championships is that these moment win or lose are inevitable in the playoffs.
Needless to say I am unfazed, and I am looking forward to staying in this week and perhaps preserving my liver for a few more years.
the last game i actually got emotionally upset about was the aaron boone game and from that moment on, nothing bothered me in sports.
I've become indifferent in a way.

Anyways, I do hope they win it all and then 2 years from now the yankees and red sox will gulp the team up in free agency anyways unfortunately.

Comments

• corvettecorvette Senior Member
    edited October 2008
    I am sure you weren't bothered at all when the Giants beat the Patriots in the Super Bowl.
  • BradyBrady Banned
    edited October 2008
    thats old bro...
    upset? not at all.
    it was my birthday.
    those days are over.
    i've wagered so much on so many teams i have no favorites any more. sort of sad in a way.
    i can take pride in knowing how good the Rays were gonna be at the end of last season..
    although some reporter actually made a good point in that the rays are a rare thing because not many teams get to draft at the top for so many years,, hence the success they've had by assembling a bunch of top prospects.