Betting Talk

forgot to thank new york

BradyBrady Banned
edited September 2008 in Sports Betting
for the bulletin board material last week,.
thank you very much!

oh yeah, and joey porter.. thanks in advance!

Comments

• homerplayerhomerplayer Senior Member
    edited September 2008
    did you really just talk shit on a team from last week that is 2-13 when they don't play the Dolphins

and a team that is 1-17 L18?!?!?!

do they really need motivation to beat these teams? let's total that. New England's opponents first three weeks combined in 2007 and 2008 to go:

8 - 46 .148 winning percentage
  • BradyBrady Banned
    edited September 2008
    here we go.

just once could you admit the patriots were the better team.

lol, who are they suppose to beat.. dallas every week?
    edited September 2008
    Brady wrote:

not sure he heard you, was too busy ringing up 3 sacks

wow, did the Pats just lose at home to a team that was 1-18 L20 coming in?

keep talkin shit Brady...we got 14 more weeks to go
  • bixlerbixler Senior Member
    edited September 2008
    Brady wrote:
    for the bulletin board material last week,.
    thank you very much!

Joey says....You're welcome....LMAO. What a spanking that was. By the way, what did Porter say that was so wrong? Seems to me everything was 100% accurate and the truth.
  • BookiefitsBookiefits Senior Member
    edited September 2008
    Almost feel bad for Brady..

His idol is hurt..his team got embarressed..

Suicide watch anyone?
  • rmcfeermcfee Senior Member
    edited September 2008
    He still has the Sox. Seems like all the people who used to hate Notre Dame, DAllas and the Yanks are now hating on Boston fans. Very interesting
  • BradyBrady Banned
    edited September 2008
    as predicted, the league is unpredictable again and as stated here on BT that fat loser Berman came on with that black dude (the guy who always goes uhh-hmm, uhh-hmm under his breath) and said "who would have thunk it".
    well fat loser berman, its your job to get these things right or at least say the NFL is in transition.
    as predicted here oN bt, law of average will catch up to anything..
    don't ever be surprised by a game outcome, especially if your a gambler.
    edited September 2008
    Brady wrote:
    well fat loser berman, its your job to get these things right or at least say the NFL is in transition.

as predicted here oN bt, law of average will catch up to anything..

don't ever be surprised by a game outcome, especially if your a gambler.

ooh, so close. you are getting it on this one though Brady and neither does Berman apparantly.

The Patriots had a bunch of holes last year and i kept pointing them out. instead of engaging in thoughful discussion to address any issues, you would respond with emotion. here is a recap: can't run the ball, can't stop the run, LBs are all over 30 and nobody can cover the other team's TE or the middle of the field.

it has nothing to do with the law of averages. it has everything with aging, slow defense that was masked the entire year by the ability of the offense. and i am not celebrating the injury, but i told you last year they were one hit away from 8-8, making them not a great team.

it isn't a surprise. my surprise was the Jets losing at home to the Pats. if you could divorce you heart from any talk about the Pats you would gain a lot.

you just don't get it Scott, you don't
  • ProduceProduce Banned
    edited September 2008
    so you predicted that things are unpredictable?
  • BradyBrady Banned
    edited September 2008
    does anyone say colts 0-2 at the new castle???

when idiots come on here and bash me under flagrant violation of site rules, i say nope idiots, go read my posts about expecting the "unexpected". a loss is a loss. 40-0 or getting beat by a field goal with time running out.
    for the last time people with no lives..............
    i've gotten to enjoy the pats dynasty from the time i was 21 until now.. no better years to enjoy such a fantastic sports run.. (not to mention other home team titles).
    i gamble.
    i understand law of averages and will never say" the unthinkable has happened.."
    did anyone think the patriots would win every championship forever.. nope..
    but motherfuckers, understand this.
    21 games and 18 games regular season winning streaks were funner than you'll ever know, and that brings me more joy than you'll ever experience as a sport fan.
    you can not even begin to imagine how fun it was to be able to watch a team compete every week as only they have done this decade..
    i feel humbled to be a patriots fan. the little engine that could.. the team that understood and told you flat out that every week is a new challenge..

gosh i feel great just thinking about it......
  • MoneyMayMoneyMay Senior Member
    edited September 2008
    homer,

just wondering, did you play any football yourself, and if so how high did you go?