Betting Talk

JIm Rome, another idiot

BradyBrady Banned
edited September 2008 in Sports Betting
Going after "patriot fans" for blaming sammy morris for not picking up the block that hurt brady.
I never understood how this guy had a job anyway.
Really, like did he do a poll amongst a million pats fans to get this information..??
He just assumes something or hears it from one person.

Sorry, just a pet peeve of mine.
They'd have you thinking we hate a guy for not picking up a block or doing a bad job of it, at his house with torches burning..
Not so, just stupid Jim Rome

Comments

• catwitnonamecatwitnoname Senior Member
    edited September 2008
    i cant stand that bastard either,, he thinks he so cool, with the phrases he uses, and tries to ack like one of the guys, guaranteed he was a athletic manager in school,, or a athletic "supporter",,,
  • kybluekyblue Senior Member
    edited September 2008
    hes always been a big ass
  • DollaXpressDollaXpress Senior Member
    edited September 2008
    :argue:
  • KeyElementKeyElement Banned
    edited September 2008
    Of course he's an ass and anyone with a knowledge of sports doesn't listen, but what I think is hilarious is how he insults his own listeners by referring to them as "clones", as though they have no life or knowledge of their own aside from what he tells them. When he refers to them sitting in their mother's basement listening to the show and typing on <b>her</b> computer, he is probably more accuarate than even he realizes. Laugh it off. Jerks like this come and go and are, fortunately, never heard from again after their one big splash.