Betting Talk

Mens 4x100 relay swimming...

OrlandoMagOrlandoMag Senior Member
edited August 2008 in Sports Betting
If you guys didn't catch it last night, head over to nbc.com and watch the race from later last night. Fucking beautiful to shut up the French who were talking about smashing the US. Phelps still has a shot at 8 golds...

Amazing race down the stretch....

Comments

• coachesplayscoachesplays Senior Member
    edited August 2008
    I saw it and I could care less about swimming....but when the last leg for the U.S. was that far behind and the announcers were talking about him being able to "hang on for the silver", he kicked it in. The last 20 meters or so, you know he had to be absolutely exhausted but he pushed himself to the win. It was a truly great sports experience.
  • retrieverretriever Senior Member
    edited August 2008
    Great race, but jeesh, lay off the "shut up the French" smack. They were doing the usual trash talk that goes on all the time. Go Michael--6 to go!!!
  • beefcakebeefcake Senior Member
    edited August 2008
    watched it live...great race..rooting for phelps to get 8!
  • hornhorn Super Moderator
    edited August 2008
    hey beefcake, how are ya man?
  • beefcakebeefcake Senior Member
    edited August 2008
    did you win a crapload in tahoe?

im just hoping to hit about 56% in olympic hoops plays..
    i must be crazy..i have bets pending on olympic shooting,archery and diving...oh and dont forget the hammer throw..
  • hornhorn Super Moderator
    edited August 2008
    lol, i actually went to diving when it was in atlanta.. it was really cool believe it or not.

I ended up breaking about down in tahoe but up in reno, ended up just a little bit but I had a great time. Take a look at Kim Jae Bum in the 73-81 kg in Judo tonight, Korea has 3rd most Judo medals in Olympic history. Kim is 22, he is the 2004 World Junior Judo champ and 2 time Asian Judo champ. I took him at +393 to win gold.. thinking about taking the Brazilian Camilo at +476 as well. Damn, we are degenerates!