Betting Talk

Caution with BetEd.com - Edward

OrlandoMagOrlandoMag Senior Member
edited May 2008 in Sports Betting
Edward...

I know you have these guys listed now on Biggerbonus. Watch out for that 50% first play bonus. You list the play as 50% on your first straight bet. That is not correct. The first straight bet has to be either a point spread or o/u bet. I put just $100 to give them a try and played SJ last night at +130, which is a straight bet. They will not give me the 50% bonus on the play since on their website they list those "extra" rules.

They also have one paragraph that says "on your first point spread, or o/u bet" so I asked can I play it on a o/u I was going to play in bases? They said no, since in another paragraph they say your first bet on the account.

Basically, they put different rules which conflict with each other on this promo.

Pure BS.

Not a biggie in the grand scheme of things, as I was just going to try them on a limited basis, but they get me for $65. I told them to forget any bonus, so there is no roll, and I will pull the funds as soon as the e-check clears. I may try to hit them for a few more bucks, and if I lose, no biggie, but they never see another dime from a deposit.

Comments

• RightAngleRightAngle Admin
    edited May 2008
    Thanks for bringing this to my attention, I am going to look into it and see what kind of response I can get. I will report back my findings.

Edward
  • chumlychumly Banned
    edited May 2008
    ya iam having problems with them giving me the ok for a withdrawl they keep saying my drivers L. is to dark when i fax it to them have tryied a couple of times hope these guys are legit
  • ProduceProduce Banned
    edited May 2008
    this bonus is garbage compared to others