Betting Talk

does anybody have a roth ira?

hawk17hawk17 Senior Member
edited February 2008 in Sports Betting
if so what would you recommend putting money into? I'm looking for something long term and everytime i look at all the options my head starts spinning. thanks

Comments

• bpd67bpd67 Senior Member
    edited February 2008
    Magellan fund was huge for my old man. I like the Vice fund as well but it hasn't been around long.
  • ProduceProduce Banned
    edited February 2008
    completely depends on your needs/age/risk taking
  • QtronQtron Senior Member
    edited February 2008
    this is a gambling forum, and i gamble with my roth. my latest plays are dndn and mdvx.ob
  • Mrtk31Mrtk31 Senior Member
    edited February 2008
    Spend it now bro! Once we get the White House back, along w/ the House...tax rates through the roof. Free medical care for all, Cheap (guaranteed) mortgage loans...No one will lose. What do you think you have in the bank (or stocks) now? Unless it is gold it will be gone before the we lose the White House. Laugh all ya want but wait & see. Folks are begging us to come back...by hundreds of thousands of votes...SPEND IT NOW or it will be yuans soon!
  • QtronQtron Senior Member
    edited February 2008
    Cheney to dubya "psssst! let's triple their energy costs, devalue the dollar 40%, and cut thier taxes $2000!!! We'll pocket about $16,000 per family per year! They'll never figure it out!"

and most didn't since they reelected him.
  • OldHickOldHick Senior Member
    edited February 2008
    Yes, hide your money cause they are coming for it...

Like Osama said yesterday, he is going to get rid of those tax cuts for those rich people making 75k per year.

For you Roth, buy 30 year bonds for now. After the real estate bubble really pops and no one else wants to own stocks, then buy a good large cap fund.

They can't tax your Roth.