Betting Talk

Who ya got?

StackAttackStackAttack Senior Member
edited November 2017 in Sports Betting
Twins / Yanks ??

I put a small guy on Minny. Lotta value.

Comments

• RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited October 2017
    Played 2 props

Gardener -130 over Dozier
    Rosario +05 over Sanchez

Looking for a Sanchez passed ball prop. Worse Yankee defensive catcher I can remember.
  • CoopsCoops Senior Member
    edited October 2017
    Who cares, dr death aka ray Ramirez was finally fired by the Mets. Now we can get healthily!

And fuck the Yankees
  • StackAttackStackAttack Senior Member
    edited October 2017
    Poor Mets fan
    edited October 2017
    Poor Mets fan

Lol, the poorest. Also fuck the Nationals. Luckily mets rejects are all over these post season rosters, lot of teams to root for.
    edited October 2017
    we can agree on fucking the yanks and nats
  • ebemissebemiss Senior Member
    edited October 2017
    Ronbets wrote: »
    Played 2 props

Gardener -130 over Dozier
    Rosario +05 over Sanchez

Looking for a Sanchez passed ball prop. Worse Yankee defensive catcher I can remember.

Played Gardner as well and him Over 2 H/R/RBI. Solo shot in bottom of 1st would be nice.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited October 2017
    Little baby fans. Aw I hate the Yankees Aw. The Mets won't be relevant for years. So tell me why do you hate any team when you're a gambler? Love the team that wins when bet it for that day and hate the team when you lose a bet for that day. Aw I can't bet against the Mets Aw. As for the Washington fan you're really going to hate the Yankees when Harper becomes a Yankee lol.
    edited October 2017
    ebemiss wrote: »
    Played Gardner as well and him Over 2 H/R/RBI. Solo shot in bottom of 1st would be nice.

Under 25 RHE's
    edited October 2017
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    So tell me why do you hate any team when you're a gambler? Love the team that wins when bet it for that day and hate the team when you lose a bet for that day.

Kinda reminds me of when I go to a family social event. I get asked, "who's you favorite team?". I use either the above response(one that wins) or Gorman.
    edited October 2017
    Kinda reminds me of when I go to a family social event. I get asked, "who's you favorite team?". I use either the above response(one that wins) or Gorman.

I tell them let me check the ticket in my pocket

Tomorrow Under 8.5 +100 and Under 27.5 -120 RHE's
    edited October 2017
    Hey OT,

A Latino cocktail waitress mentioned to me Sunday night that JLo donated 1million for the Puerto Rico Disaster Fund. I find it hard to believe. Whatta you think?
    edited October 2017
    one can bet games AND still be a fan of a certain team or hate certain teams......

we've all bet on probably every team in every sport....but one can still hate teams and win at the same time.
    edited October 2017
    Yeah she pledged the 1mill.
    Cobo, Leila (September 24, 2017). "Jennifer Lopez Donating $1 Million to Aid Hurricane Victims in Puerto Rico". Billboard. Eldridge Industries. Retrieved September 25, 2017.

LOL, I used that Chaz quote a few times.
    edited October 2017
    one can bet games AND still be a fan of a certain team or hate certain teams......

we've all bet on probably every team in every sport....but one can still hate teams and win at the same time.

Hate is a pretty strong word. It's okay to be fan I hope your team wins it all.
    edited October 2017
    its sports hate jeez.....so serious

GO PHILS!!!!!.....definitely not winning anything anytime soon.

How bout dem Twinkies
    edited October 2017
    its sports hate jeez.....so serious

GO PHILS!!!!!.....definitely not winning anything anytime soon.

How bout dem Twinkies

How About them Twinkies.
    edited October 2017
    teams fine
    edited October 2017
    side note.....hows that Ellsbury contract sitting with Yanks fans?
    edited October 2017
    I have made numerous bets on the Yankees, I still hate them. I hate their fans mainly, pompous little pricks. I still live in the tri-state area, unlike you two old folks in retirement homes out west.
    edited October 2017
    ok i think i stepped into something greater than i realized here LOL

go twins
    edited October 2017
    ok i think i stepped into something greater than i realized here LOL

go twins

All in good fun, just messing around. I haven't even been on BT in a year or so, and I'll go back to hibernate now. Go Twins
    edited October 2017
    Coops wrote: »
    I have made numerous bets on the Yankees, I still hate them. I hate their fans mainly, pompous little pricks. I still live in the tri-state area, unlike you two old folks in retirement homes out west.

Very Good Coops just breaking Met Balls. Hope all is well with you and family and the little one should be big by now.
    edited October 2017
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    Very Good Coops just breaking Met Balls. Hope all is well with you and family and the little one should be big by now.

He's 3.5 and now his sister is due on 12/27... hence the lack of posting from me. In all honesty I envy you west coast folks... it's 10PM and this stupid game is only in the 4th inning. Hope all is well with you friend, stay safe out there, crazy world....
    edited October 2017
    He's 3.5 and now his sister is due on 12/27... hence the lack of posting from me. In all honesty I envy you west coast folks... it's 10PM and this stupid game is only in the 4th inning. Hope all is well with you friend, stay safe out there, crazy world....

Hope the wife is doing well and all goes well. My granddaughter's birthday is 12/28 My new Grandson was born last year 12/18 Double gifts for the babies.
    edited October 2017
    All in good fun, just messing around. I haven't even been on BT in a year or so, and I'll go back to hibernate now. Go Twins

How could I possibly get mad atta Great Dane? SUNY@A?
  • BetThemDogsBetThemDogs Senior Member
    edited October 2017

I always respond with "whoever covers the point spread"-- and then get funny, uncomprehending stares.
    edited October 2017
    For tonight.....

Rocks / DBacks ??
    edited October 2017
    Greinke tough but don't sell this kid Gray short. Looks like a low scoring game.
    edited October 2017
    ill take + money with Sale tonight