Betting Talk

Little leauge play

Casper WareCasper Ware Senior Member
edited August 2017 in Sports Betting
total is 8 in Cal-NC game

Rancho Santa Magarita has had only 1 game out of 20 this summer go under 8. RSM has played 5 teams better than this NC team. I like RSM -160, but love the over 8. I made it RSM -250 and 12.5

Comments

• Casper WareCasper Ware Senior Member
    edited August 2017
    RSM pitching is suspect. worst ive seen from a socal rep ive seen since the March 31 date was implemented, and worse than most the july 30 teams going back 20 years. they do hit it tho. 1 thru 10. hate the bottom 3 kids. 11-13
    edited August 2017
    they shutout wash 9-0 last game is probably why, and linesmakers don't have regional data like I do. Washington would not have gotten out of district play if in Socal. worst nw rep ive seen ever.
  • zibdibblezibdibble Junior Member
    edited August 2017
    they shutout wash 9-0 last game is probably why, and linesmakers don't have regional data like I do. Washington would not have gotten out of district play if in Socal. worst nw rep ive seen ever.

What makes you certain they don't have regional data?
    edited August 2017
    RSM pitching is suspect. worst ive seen from a socal rep ive seen since the March 31 date was implemented, and worse than most the july 30 teams going back 20 years. they do hit it tho. 1 thru 10. hate the bottom 3 kids. 11-13

lands 16
  • jammerjammer Senior Member
    edited August 2017
    total is 8 in Cal-NC game

Rancho Santa Magarita has had only 1 game out of 20 this summer go under 8. RSM has played 5 teams better than this NC team. I like RSM -160, but love the over 8. I made it RSM -250 and 12.5

So you made California a -250 favorite and they lost 16-0. That's great handicapping!