Betting Talk

Scott Kazmir

kanekane Senior Member
edited July 2015 in Sports Betting
Was just traded to Houston, a very nice pickup for the Astros, just the beginning of what should be a very active trading deadline

Comments

• rcmoneyrcmoney Senior Member
    edited July 2015
    jays have been steamed to minus 115 favorite my notes had Kazmir starting today - thanks for the heads up
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited July 2015
    Aramis Ramirez was just traded from Milwaukee to Pittsburgh for a minor league pitcher
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited July 2015
    The Marlins have traded Steve Cishek to the Cardinals
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited July 2015
    The Royals have acquired Reds ace Johnny Cueto, big get for KC as they needed a front line pitcher
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited July 2015
    kane wrote: »
    The Royals have acquired Reds ace Johnny Cueto, big get for KC as they needed a front line pitcher

Just locked that division up and a shot to go much deeper. Big Cueto fan here you know that.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited July 2015
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    Just locked that division up and a shot to go much deeper. Big Cueto fan here you know that.

The Reds gave all that money to Homer Bailey, so they couldn't afford to keep Cueto, big mistake on their part. I haven't heard who the Reds got back, but I'm hoping this trade works out well for both teams, I would be surprised if this is the only move Cincinnati makes, we'll see, I know they've been shopping Leake and Bruce as well. It sucks when the trade deadline approaches and your team is a seller rather than a buyer, but this is a move that had to be made
    edited July 2015
    kane wrote: »
    The Reds gave all that money to Homer Bailey, so they couldn't afford to keep Cueto, big mistake on their part. I haven't heard who the Reds got back, but I'm hoping this trade works out well for both teams, I would be surprised if this is the only move Cincinnati makes, we'll see, I know they've been shopping Leake and Bruce as well. It sucks when the trade deadline approaches and your team is a seller rather than a buyer, but this is a move that had to be made

Just as I believe the Tigers and Price will part ways. I never watched many T.Bay games but watch a lot of Tiger games and this man just Pounds zone and will stay out there for as long as you need keeping you in most every game just like Cueto. Love watching him pitch and will be watching more K.City games and less Red games :} Sorry.

PS: How is Bailey doing. Homer where are you. lol
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited July 2015
    Bailey needed TJ surgery, should return around June or July of next year, can't blame you for not watching many Reds games, other than Votto and Frazier there isn't much to like about them right now
    edited July 2015
    Not a big Votto fan. Shame nice Italian boy. I bet Rizzo more Hit,Hr's and Rbi's then Votto.
    Right now Rizzo in a bit of a slump it's Votto 171 and Rizzo 166
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited July 2015
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    Not a big Votto fan. Shame nice Italian boy. I bet Rizzo more Hit,Hr's and Rbi's then Votto.
    Right now Rizzo in a bit of a slump it's Votto 171 and Rizzo 166

JV is my favorite player, I love his approach at the plate, he has one of the best eyes in the game, rarely swings at anything out of the zone, plus he's a good guy and a great teammate. A couple of years ago he decided to learn Spanish, with so many latin players on the Reds, he thought being able to speak Spanish would help him be a better leader, just a nice humble guy, very easy to root for, I was so disappointed he didn't make the all-star team this year since the game was in Cincinnati, but there were others who were more deserving. For some reason, I seem to recall your bet was Prince Fielder against Votto, but since you said Rizzo, I must have misremembered. Rizzo is a local kid, from Ft. Lauderdale, seems like a nice Italian boy too, but JV is my guy