Betting Talk

Twitter follows

JMU_DegenerateJMU_Degenerate Senior Member
edited May 2015 in Sports Betting
Other than the @RASpicks and @BettingTalk_ twitter handles are there any must follow twitter accounts in the world of sports betting or handicapping? Not necessarily touts or sharps but anyone with interesting data, insights or perspectives on the industry? @DavidPurdum and @ViewFromVegas come to mind.
Also, if any board regulars wish to share their twitter handles i would certainly follow you.
(All of this assuming sharing handles here meets board rules and if not please delete this thread with my apologies)

Comments

• GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited May 2015
    Other than the @RASpicks and @BettingTalk_ twitter handles are there any must follow twitter accounts in the world of sports betting or handicapping? Not necessarily touts or sharps but anyone with interesting data, insights or perspectives on the industry? @DavidPurdum and @ViewFromVegas come to mind.
    Also, if any board regulars wish to share their twitter handles i would certainly follow you.
    (All of this assuming sharing handles here meets board rules and if not please delete this thread with my apologies)

I think it's OK to discuss the twitter accounts of those who share info and are fairly well-known (as opposed to those who are merely trying to sell picks).

It is against site rules, however, to share personal twitter handles or any other personal contact info for that matter.

Thanks for understanding.

P.S. For future reference, there's a link to the Posting Rules right at the top of the forum. You can also click HERE.
  • JMU_DegenerateJMU_Degenerate Senior Member
    edited May 2015
    Goats wrote: »
    P.S. For future reference, there's a link to the Posting Rules right at the top of the forum. You can also click HERE.
    I actually read the rules before posting and read the rule about not posting email addresses and somehow skipped right over the word Twitter. My fault. I was actually more worried about infringing on rule #9 regarding promoting other services which is why i made sure to mention I wasnt looking for tout services and was looking for general insight guys.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited May 2015
    Todd Fuhrman is a pretty good follow
  • lumpy19lumpy19 Senior Member
    edited May 2015
    Stuckey is the man
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited May 2015
    Nropp yoshing with 10star plays.

Btw, Ebee you are 100% right about Roger Wieland. He and Joe Tessitore started off at the same level. Both sportscasters on tri-city TV. Roger liked to eat too much and you see where Joe is.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited May 2015
    @World_Wide_Wob

I enjoy his stuff
  • Obi OneObi One Senior Member
    edited May 2015
    kane wrote: »
    Todd Fuhrman is a pretty good follow
    lumpy19 wrote: »
    Stuckey is the man

Both were sarcastic I assume?
    edited May 2015
    Guys with a lot of followers but not exactly sharp:
    @WesReynolds1
    @xbaggypants
    @So_Money_Sports
    @DaveCokin

Scammers:
    @phillygodfather (and his whole crew for that matter)
    @Greek_Gambler
    @SteveFezzik
    @RJinVegas (and the whole Pregame crew)
    @kellyinvegas
    @BettingJesus1
    @ProfitBets
  • underwrapsunderwraps Senior Member
    edited May 2015

They're good news casters about dots and circles on a court and that's about it. When it comes to betting they're all lost
    edited May 2015
    Guys with a lot of followers but not exactly sharp:
    @WesReynolds1
    @xbaggypants
    @So_Money_Sports
    @DaveCokin

ole wes a steam chaser LOL
    baggypants..apparently that's all he will ever be able to afford to wear
    So_Money_Sports...the best out of these 4 but never posts a record and never bets an over in bases
    dave cokin.. never watched him, so I don't know
    edited May 2015
    Scammers:
    @phillygodfather (and his whole crew for that matter)
    @Greek_Gambler
    @SteveFezzik
    @RJinVegas (and the whole Pregame crew)
    @kellyinvegas
    @BettingJesus1
    @ProfitBets

All in the selling picks business, I doubt if they actually bet anything themselves just pure money grabbers and I agree with Obi they fall under the scammers category 100%
    edited May 2015
    underwraps wrote: »
    They're good news casters about dots and circles on a court and that's about it. When it comes to betting they're all lost

You're right, they're mostly about news, X's and O's etc etc.....
    There are 2 that bet and I consider them sharp, which are William Guo and Talking Practice.
    edited May 2015
    The correlation between success and long term coaching stability is basically 0 in European soccer - it’s all about the $.
    Thats from Wguo on twitter. I agree with that on European soccer

Obi, have you ever seen Wguo or Tpractice post a play anywhere?
    I know Tpractice is a member here and he knows a lot about the nba just like Wguo
    But no one can say with a 100% certainty that him or Wguo win when they wager with out seeing
    any of their plays

I