Betting Talk

VICTIV $150 Instant Dep Bonus Special (until Apr 30)

ParkerMParkerM Moderator
edited April 2015 in Sports Betting
Betting Talk is happy to offer a new DFS site addition to the BiggerBonus lineup - VICTIV.

*LIMITED TIME OFFER*

Sign up to VICTIV from April 20th to 30th and receive up to $150 extra from us, in addition to a 100% deposit bonus up to $1000 from VICTIV!

Get up to an additional FREE $150 in addition to their generous 100% signup bonus. This is a lump sum bonus from us that goes directly into your player account to use right away. Just follow the simple instructions in the above link.

A couple of cool things about VICTIV:

PLAYER SALARIES
Unlike many other sites, VICTIV's salaries are algorithmically geared towards being as predictive as possible of actual athlete performance - there is no systematic bias across positions. The algorithms are retrained regularly and the methods used are state of the art. They are excited to be offering what they feel are the sharpest salaries in the industry.

VICTRON
This unique feature helps takes some of the legwork out for creating an initial lineup. You can drag sliders moving certain stats from a low to high ranking and the VICTRON will run their algorithms to build an initial roster suggestion. There's even a slider to rank how high you want to use recent performance over historical.

BITCOINS
VICTIV is also the first daily fantasy site to offer bitcoins as a deposit and withdrawal method. This new form of currency has been very popular with them, so far.

If you have any questions about VICTIV feel free to post them here and we can help get them answered for you!

Comments

• ParkerMParkerM Moderator
    edited April 2015
    We have a new limited time promotion for VICTIV! Check out the above post for details.

It's not everyday we're able to slip one past the boss and get his approval for a deal like this, so be sure to take advantage!
  • Walt's WharfWalt's Wharf Member
    edited April 2015
    What's the biggest difference between Victiv and a site like Draft Kings? Also, there's not a chance in fiery hell I'm depositing with Bitcoin. I only gamble with currency that actually exists. :)
  • TommyLTommyL Super Moderator
    edited April 2015
    I decided to make the jump into DFS with this offer today. $450 for a $150 deposit was just too good to pass up. Plus, looks like they also gave me 6 tickets for a heads-up to win $5 each, so basically another $15 value on top of the $300 bonus already.
  • Walt's WharfWalt's Wharf Member
    edited April 2015
    I'd be curious to hear what your experience is like. Report back in a few weeks if you can.
    edited April 2015
    I'd be curious to hear what your experience is like. Report back in a few weeks if you can.

I will. Although, I don't have much to compare it to since my only other DFS experience has been about 2-3 freerolls on various sites. So far, so good though. Made my $150 deposit and within about 45 minutes, my account was showing $300 with the additional $150 from biggerbonus. And like I said, I have 6 tickets to use to try and win $5 entries. And then the other $150 clears in .10 increments at a rate of 2% per buy-in.
    edited April 2015
    My report from night one...lots of overlays in the guaranteed contests on their site. I really had no intention of doing anything tonight (was mostly just depositing for golf only), but some of these looked too good to pass up. The NBA contest has a guaranteed 1k payout with a $50 buy-in, and only ended up with 15 entries. The NHL contest had a $500 payout with a $25 buy-in and only 17 entries. MLB contest with a 3k payout and $25 buy-in with 104 entries. Don't know how long this will last, but certainly a lot of +EV opportunities out there right now.
  • ParkerMParkerM Moderator
    edited April 2015
    TommyL wrote: »
    My report from night one...lots of overlays in the guaranteed contests on their site. I really had no intention of doing anything tonight (was mostly just depositing for golf only), but some of these looked too good to pass up. The NBA contest has a guaranteed 1k payout with a $50 buy-in, and only ended up with 15 entries. The NHL contest had a $500 payout with a $25 buy-in and only 17 entries. MLB contest with a 3k payout and $25 buy-in with 104 entries. Don't know how long this will last, but certainly a lot of +EV opportunities out there right now.

Looks like the overlay has been continuing all week. The prizes aren't really huge yet, but these +EV opportunities should continue for awhile longer.

At least until April 30th when our special promo ends! Reminder you can get an instant $150 match deposit bonus from BiggerBonus in addition to VICTIV's 100% match bonus up to $1000. This promo really is the best deposit bonus in the industry right now, there's no one else who gives you this much instant cash to play with immediately. I'm liking their site more and more each day and think it could become my #2 site for personal use, so be sure to check them out.
  • Norma StitzNorma Stitz Junior Member
    edited April 2015
    anyone else here have any experienceS (good or bad) with VICTIV?