Betting Talk

How did books grade ARI/CLE g1?

groovinmahoovingroovinmahoovin Senior Member
edited August 2014 in Sports Betting
Some books left ARI/CLE g1 with Nuno/Bauer on the board overnight after the Tues night game got suspended and didn't relist it with Chafin/Bauer until this morning. Then sometime around 10:30am it was announced it would be Nuno/Bauer after all. Did anyone bet Nuno/Bauer overnight, and how did your book grade it? Different books seem to be handling it differently. I have some ARI ML graded a loss and some ARI +1.5 graded a void so getting the worst of both worlds at the moment!

I remember getting annoyed at Pinnacle a while back when I bet Wednesday day game matchup on Tues night. Tues game got rained out, rescheduled for Wednesday day/night doubleheader, original Wednesday day pitchers were used in the night game. They voided my original bet on the day game before the game, so I rebet that matchup for the night game, but then after the night game with the original day game pitchers lost, they reinstated the day game bet as a loser. I don't see that they've added any rule to address that and I'm not seeing many other books with a listed rule either.