Betting Talk

Quick Prop!

dsgatordsgator Senior Member
edited January 2011 in Sports Betting
Will there be a score in the 1st 6 mins?

YES -170

Comments

• newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited January 2011
    not a professional bet gator!! :).... totally kidding. GL man!
  • dsgatordsgator Senior Member
    edited January 2011
    haha if you guys keep messing with me im going to take a 5 team parlay for 1,000!!! hahahahahahaha
    edited January 2011
    nejim and ff are both on the over i load up some eggs in this basket! total for the 1st quarter is 13.5 so this is pretty solid value i think!
    edited January 2011
    GL gates!
  • KashmirKashmir Senior Member
    edited January 2011
    facepalm1.jpg
    edited January 2011
    hey kasmir your negativity is best left out of my thread please. I do not want any negative or down posts in my threads anymore. If you don't like something please don't read it. If you do like something feel free to say something. Lets leave it at that. Thanks and good luck!
    edited January 2011
    dsgator wrote: »
    hey kasmir your negativity is best left out of my thread please. I do not want any negative or down posts in my threads anymore. If you don't like something please don't read it. If you do like something feel free to say something. Lets leave it at that. Thanks and good luck!

If I were you I would take utix's advice and quick. I'm just trying to help you out.
    edited January 2011
    Hey buddy why don't you take my advice and please quit reading my threads! I'm here for the long haul and doing this full time now so get used to it. How many more fucking times do you have to say the same fucking thing to me buddy? Seriously man if you don't like something keep your thoughts to yourself.
    edited January 2011
    Hey buddy why don't you take my advice and please quit reading my threads! I'm here for the long haul and doing this full time now so get used to it. How many more fucking times do you have to say the same fucking thing to me buddy? Seriously man if you don't like something keep your thoughts to yourself.

Professionals don't get emotional.
    edited January 2011
    I could not get my prop bet in on time so instead i made the play for the 1st half! Here is what i got!

Ticket # Accepted Type Risk To Win
    35081769-1 1/4/2011 5:32 PM Total 55 50
    Football - 259 Arkansas/Ohio State over 28½ -110 for 1st Half
    35081334-1 1/4/2011 5:11 PM Total 137 125
    Football - 259 Arkansas/Ohio State over 57½ -110 for Game
  • bixlerbixler Senior Member
    edited January 2011
    Will there be a score in the 1st 6 mins?

YES -170

Cash it
    edited January 2011
    Cash that ticket Kashmir! Goodluck buddy and hope you won some $$$ yourself! Back to the drawing board!
  • kass101kass101 Senior Member
    edited January 2011
    Cash that ticket Kashmir! Goodluck buddy and hope you won some $$$ yourself! Back to the drawing board!

you just said you couldnt get the bet in. so you didnt cash anything.
    edited January 2011
    I could not get my prop bet in on time so instead i made the play for the 1st half! Here is what i got!

Ticket # Accepted Type Risk To Win
    35081769-1 1/4/2011 5:32 PM Total 55 50
    Football - 259 Arkansas/Ohio State over 28½ -110 for 1st Half
    35081334-1 1/4/2011 5:11 PM Total 137 125
    Football - 259 Arkansas/Ohio State over 57½ -110 for Game

I'm done with your games. If you want to lose all your cash and not listen to the non-squares on the board that is up to you. If you are even wagering at all.
    edited January 2011
    Why do you feel the need to bring negativity towards me kashmir? I have absolutely nothing to prove to you and to be quite honest with you you have never made me any $$$ so i really don't give a damn what you say. I have asked you nicely to please keep your negativity to yourself i don't know what else to do man. I was very nice about it and I'm done with this non sense. Goodluck to you buddy!
  • footballpixfootballpix Senior Member
    edited January 2011
    What's the Over/Under on his longevity? Eight weeks? Seen many come and go.
    edited January 2011
    I'm very passionate about what I'm doing and will continue everyday to scratch and claw at this! I will not back down and i enjoy proving people wrong. Now that i think about it i have nothing to prove to either one of you. It would be one thing to wish me good luck and if i fail i fail but the negativity has to go fellas!
  • utixutix Banned
    edited January 2011
    What's the Over/Under on his longevity? Eight weeks? Seen many come and go.

under for the max please
    edited January 2011
    Do you do a lot of meth?

You use a lot of exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    edited January 2011
    I'm very well known for my exclamation points in fantasy football/baseball and I enjoy using them. Get used to them baby because use them all the time!
    edited January 2011
    Hey is it ok to post a picture of me and my girlfriend Shannon @ the Nc State football game earlier this season??
    edited January 2011
    Hey is it ok to post a picture of me and my girlfriend Shannon @ the Nc State football game earlier this season??

Why? Do you need to prove you date a hot babe? This isn't freshman year.
    edited January 2011
    I will bet she is hotter than your babe and ill put the MAX wager on that baby!
    edited January 2011
    This is funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Bigj66Bigj66 Member
    edited January 2011
    I'm waiting for the "hey guys I'm just messing with you" thread. Sadly, I don't think it's coming.
    edited January 2011
    Bigj66 wrote: »
    I'm waiting for the "hey guys I'm just messing with you" thread. Sadly, I don't think it's coming.

HowardBeal 1-1
    The Field 100000000000000000 - 1
    edited January 2011
    Shit i will post a pic of her sitting in nothing but my NC State shirt or my Florida shirt all i want is for you guys to accept me! If it takes me posting a hot pic of my girlfriend naked whatever ff nejim and ras make me $$ and I'm sure i can talk her into it!
    edited January 2011
    gator, this thread is getting a bit weird man. let's just talk a minute, step back and rethink what you are saying my friend... starting to sound awful crazy.
    edited January 2011
    Okay who is posting as gator. This has to be a joke.
    edited January 2011
    Shit i will post a pic of her sitting in nothing but my NC State shirt or my Florida shirt all i want is for you guys to accept me! If it takes me posting a hot pic of my girlfriend naked whatever ff nejim and ras make me $$ and I'm sure i can talk her into it!

What are you, ten? Pass a note in homeroom.
This discussion has been closed.