Betting Talk

BJ21 has returned for ONE post to comment on recordkeeping! Whee!

BlackJack21BlackJack21 Senior Member
edited January 2012 in Sports Betting
For those that know or remember me, it has been probably 3 years since I posted on here so for those I hope everyhthing has gone well and may much booty and alcoholic binges be in your futures. For those who do not even know me, well.... umm... go eat a Chef Boyardee Beefaroni meal; the small microwave size, not the larger canned size cus you do not derserve a full meal for not knowing me.

Just wanted to pop on to let the "veteran members" on here know I am still alive, a fugitive of the law, running, hiding, and living in places that daughters of upper class white people go to get paraphernalia.

Even though I am living the Jack Bauer life, I do pop in every once in a while to check the board (I'll explain why I haven't posted at the end) and lucky for me, today was one of those days and I got a glimpse of the thread on here regarding Rudy and Ed so like pedophile at a school yard, my head perked up. If you recall, I always almost loved commenting on anything and everything back in the day so I figure why not give my thoughts! Plus I have about 30 minutes to kill before Dirty Dancing comes on TV. One thing of note is that the thoughts below is not aimed at anyone in particular so do not get your panties in a bunch.

So, without further a doodoo, here are my thoughts:

1) The discussion is on posted records, and I think I deserve a right to comment on this topic because when I posted, I was one of the rare ones who ALWAYS kept an ongoing record, and trust me, I played like 15 games a day across all sports. With this being said, I think people who start keeping a record and then stop because of the reason that it becomes "bothersome" or "did not have the time" are full of BS. There are alot of difficult things in the world to maintain like shaving your pubes the same every time, or trying to heat the right amount of water for your ramen noodles so that the yummy spicy chicken flavor broth does not be too diluted, but one of the EASIEST things to do is keep an ONGOING record. If you can keep a record of what you did last night, then that is the extent of the difficulty level because all you have o do is ADD that to what your ongoing record is.

Do not misunderstand what I am saying. You do NOT have to keep any record. I could care less and I am sure the board doesn't care either. No one cares. Or you could keep a week to week record and that's it. All good in my book. But if you CHOOSE (I repeat, if you CHOOSE) to keep an ongoing record, and then stop at some point in time and say the reason is that "you forgot", or "lost count" or "got too busy" or "have to contend to your herpes", then sorry bruthas and sistas, but you are lying. That's all it is. Your dummas is LYING!!!! "Letsee.... my record is 312-342 and last night I went 2-3... hmm... this is too difficult to add... and hmm.... I do not have the time... and hmm..... I will also DELETE the entire record cus I may forget to post it every day like I have ben doing for the last 3 months....." Bwaaa HaaaaAA!!!

2) With the above being said, then why do people who CHOOSE to keep and post ongoing records decide to stop then? I told you all the bogus excuses and reasons they state which are completely ludicrous, so what is the reason I believe they stop? Well... this may be a far fetched idea.... it may even be a noble porize winning idea... but I'm gonna take a stab at it like OJ did to Nicole. I say they stop because.... (drumroll please...)..... IT IS A LOSING RECORD AND IS IN THE NEGATIVE BIG!

C'mon you chickenheads! You cannot tell me there is no other reason. Because I have been gambling and sportsbetting for over 15 years and have frequented many, many betting boards like this one, and never... I mean never..... let me say that again... NEVER have I seen a poster who keeps an ongoing record STOP keeping it when they are in the PLUS units. I mean, they could have a record of 7142-6942 and be +1 unit, and you betta bet your slanted penis that they will keep that mo'fo' updated!!!

And what if the poster is up MORE units like +10, or +15 units or more?? Jesus Christ.... they will NOT stop posting or being ALL over the place on the board to attract atention to it. If they are winning, their daily posts seems to pop up much faster and sooner every day than it does when they are losing. Plus they post multiple times to bringbtheir posts up to the top of the board every few hours so it won't fall on the next page. They will even create stupid reasons for posting to "Bump" the thread up like "Forgot to add, it's 82 degrees for the game tonite". BUMP!!! But if they are on a losing streak.... nothing. We just hear crickets....

It's like a 5th grader who got a new pair of Airmax's so they run all around the playground so everyone can see. But if they are wearing the pleather tennis shoes that were sold in the metal racks in supermarkets, then chances are they are not volunteering for dodgeball.

3) You gotta love the posters who always are all over the board when things are good like others commend him/her or they get good praise, but then when just ONE person takes a stance and challenges that poster on an issue, that poster suddenly starts complaining that he "doesn't have the time to respond" or "am too busy with my life to respond to this stupid stuff" or "gotta work 15 jobs" or "gotta tickle my butthole" etc.....

But guess what? If someone posts something that mentions said poster who is "so busy" that poster miraculously re-appears and keeps posting on the thread every 30 minutes! I mean, they ignore being called out, they run and hide from the concern with the reason that they are soooo busy, and so they neglect the issue they were being challeged on. How busy can these boneheads be if they are watching and reading every post and posting themselves, yet they canot spend 5 minutes to address the initial concern they were challenged on?? Make no mistake, when a poster says they are "busy", they mean they are busy watching and reading every post on here! Makes me wanna rub my testicles on someone's forehead.

4) You have to have a THICK skin that is in direct proportion to the strength and number of your posts on these sites. If you are posting daily then you should be able to handle the criticisms, demands, challenges, and even sometimes, attacks aimed towards you without whining. I cannot stand whiny posters who get all sensitive and hide behind the shelter of "If this doesn't stop, then I will leave the board!!!", or "Oh, please Mr. Moderator, please ban this person who is attacking me!".

First, we all know that regular posters who get all sensitive and leave the board, ALWAYS comes back in due time. It's so sad. I will post when I win and enjoy all the treasures that come with my winning like have other posters who are my freinds post great things for me like "Good job!" "Great plays!" "You da man!" but when I lose, and someone actually calls me out, I whine and post 15 posts threatening that if this does not stop I will leave! If you have been on this board for years you will know what I am talking about. Every poster who threatens to leave always comes back (and usually starts a NEW ongoing record, haha)

5) The rules on record keeping are extremely simple. No one has to keep any records. If you choose to keep a record, then keep an accurate one. If you make claims about your record, REGARDLESS if you keep a record or not, it has to be supported and PROVEN. Simple rules but when you think about them, it is at the heart of the only information we, as bettors, need to try and win in this crazy ass industry. If someone keeps a record and is getting killed, and they stop keeping records no biggie. That is not violating the rules. But don't advertise that you did a great job later on. This is so critical because half of the people who do this are SERVICES and calling them out is vital to try and protect the buyers who may want to spend money to buy the plays. The other half of the posters who do this then are people who PLAN on charging for their picks in the future and they are using these forums to get their name out.

I hope you all understand how dangerous the second half are because we do not know who will or will not one day start a Service charging for their picks, so we have to keep tabs on EVERYONE who misleads their records or make grandoise statements how much they are winning without documentation. You have to look at it from that point of view. Trust me, for a short time when I was posting back in the day, I thought about charging for my pics because I had about a dozen followers who contacted me (who I only knew from the boards) and they were WILING to pay for my plays after I stopped posting. I seriously considered that because who wouldn't? Imagine how important accurate recordkeeping on my part contributed to that offer? (Btw, I didn't do it) So when somone (especially a regular) who makes claims in records or winnings/losings etc... they HAVE to be scrutinized. It's called integrity and is vital to unsuspecting followers who may one day buy picks. Remembe, this site has over 11,000 members, but only about 50 regular posters who posts daily so what may seem like nothing and trivial to us, may be huge for others. This is why recordkeeping and especially "hype" on unposted undocumented wins should not be taken lightly by anyone.

6) My last observation, or should I say what really plucks my butthairs, are posters who post plays, but lose, but then say something like "We went 2-7 yesterday, but it was a great day for us because we won a 17 game parlay, and won 4 10-unit plays that we did not post". Give me a break!!! I do not care if that is true or false. The only thing is that we should beat the shit outta you with a yellow wiffle bat!!!

I followed your Dummass and lost my ass off I can accept that because it is my own decision, but then your Dummas comes on gloating that you won all these plays that you never posted!! DIE!!! DIE!! You said you banged Jessica Alba! Unless you can show me the video, then I do not give a Mexican's ASS!!!! There are only a few things in this world that I can't stand. One is a bad smelling vagina and the other is claiming you won "offboard" plays.

That's it! I'm done!

As for me, the main reason I stopped posting was that I got engaged and one thing she hated was my sportsbetting. After I drugged her a few times, and told her that I will whoop that ass if she told me to stop, she finally was cool with me betting. The problem she had, besides the fact that I have hair around my butthole, is that I was spending waaayyyy too much time on "activites related to sportsbetting". Activities which include, but are not limited to, spending copious amounts fo time posting on this forum, spending time handicapping games (reading stats, trends etc...), checking my cell phone every 3 minutes to check the scores, getting massive moodswings where I win a big bet and I would be extremely happy and muffdive on her and then I would lose a big bet and be angry as hell and pimpslap her, and the list goes on and on.

It seriously was ALOT of time. You guys know how it is. When you meet a new girl and start a new life with her, you gotta give up somethings like poking other girls, or masturbating to natalie Portman pictures. Me, I had to drop posting. Cus it wasn't just the posting, it was the time spent on the board reading others posts etc...

So we made a compromise- she would put up with my sporstbetting as long as I gave up all the rest. I know this sounds like I sold out to a pair of tits, but gentleman, there comes a time when the McDonald's $1 menu will be $1.25, when your penis won't be as rigid as it once was, and when you realize that you gotta compromise with the woman or else she will bang all your friends behind your back (which she probably does anyway).

Plus my work blocks this site and I am in the office all day/nite sometimes. Anyway guys, I am hoping to get back to posting as I have enacted a super secret 007 18 point plan to get back on. It involves Miquel.

Hope you all are doing well and I'll keep in touch!

Comments

• Jtut1Jtut1 Senior Member
    edited October 2009
    Good to see you still kicking BJ! You and AAA are the 2 that kept me around here for along time. I guess Miquel is still satisfying your sick ass sexual needs.
  • zhp2m3zhp2m3 Senior Member
    edited October 2009
    Damn...that was some old school #@%^!. Get through all of the pubic hair & buttslapping references and it's a great point...got to appreciate the few folks that do keep an overall record. Nice to hear from you BlackJack..
  • DoubleNickelDoubleNickel Senior Member
    edited October 2009
    incase anyone ever wants to get in from work and the site is blocked, this normally works....

http://72.52.224.214/showthread.php?t=121771

Just start it there, everything is like normal it just doesn't say "bettingtalk.com" in your address bar
  • dingleberrysdingleberrys Member
    edited October 2009
    haha this is a great post.
  • brmapesbrmapes Senior Member
    edited October 2009
    That was fantastic
  • Jtut1Jtut1 Senior Member
    edited October 2009
    haha this is a great post.

Guys, this is a rare siting of a bettingtalk legend. He use to gives write ups like this everyday along with 15 plays and a record. Oh yeah, and he would accidently get his record wrong by 1 play every now and then and somebody would make a huge deal out of it.
  • RightAngleRightAngle Admin
    edited October 2009
    Great post. Bravo!
  • SunBelterSunBelter Senior Member
    edited October 2009
    Damn, BJ, its good to hear from you brother. Glad to know you are still alive and doing well. Dont be a stranger.

Belter
  • firstclassfirstclass Senior Member
    edited October 2009
    ok didnt read your post yet but, i was just thinking this site is very blah lately. im the guy from catonsville ellicott city bro. i think you were in columbia then.. now we got some blackjack back !!!!

hey hows miguel, oppps maybe i better read. hey bro hammer the ravens sunday

anyway gotta read your post now. good to see ya bro
    gluck
  • SullymanSullyman Senior Member
    edited October 2009
    You disappeared right after they captured the Zodiac Killer and someone made the connection. All we need now is for RobertBIrish to reappear. Welcome back!
  • firstclassfirstclass Senior Member
    edited October 2009
    wow your 1 bad mofo. did edward hire some ex israeli intelligence guys to find your ass ,, dont be a stranger atleast give us a monthly blackjack rant.

hey ive been married 25 yrs bro. wifey was gettin crazy about my computor playin poker. then i won a trip to costa for free. and cashout 1k a month. now we just call it my night job.

glad to hear your doing well, still in md?
  • corvettecorvette Senior Member
    edited October 2009
    Wow, talk about a blast from the past. Thought I was having a flashback. I hope you get more time to post. Nothing better than the daily BJ post.
  • SanManSanMan Senior Member
    edited October 2009
    Classic! It would be great to have you posting again!!!
  • retrieverretriever Senior Member
    edited October 2009
    She's a lucky girl!
  • StrangeKatStrangeKat Senior Member
    edited October 2009
    Nice big guy, you are right about the time and mood swings!!!!
    Welcome you a back to back chickenshit attack!!!
  • duffmiver3duffmiver3 Senior Member
    edited October 2009
    is there a bounty?

i am running a minus figure this week.

where you at again?

my "friend" at the fbi might be interested
  • homerplayerhomerplayer Senior Member
    edited October 2009
    that was terrific.

i demand you post at least once a week on the forum sir

it made me laugh

it made me cry from laughing

it made me start to count butt references
  • duffmiver3duffmiver3 Senior Member
    edited October 2009
    read "friend" as handler
  • MBriggs999MBriggs999 Member
    edited October 2009
    sometimes when I have time I click on bj21 name and read some the almost 6,000 post he made while with us, always intertaining and somtimes informative. really miss you dude. In a non-gay way LOL
  • beefcakebeefcake Senior Member
    edited October 2009
    I feel like I am in the presence of royalty..
  • NemaNema Senior Member
    edited October 2009
    Good I miss that daily humor and the picks you had. I forgot about smelly vagina's and pubes around my butt.
  • DeanoDeano Senior Member
    edited October 2009
    BJ, your Unibomber Manifesto was brilliant. Hope to see some rare sightings from you soon if not more.
  • jackson21jackson21 Senior Member
    edited October 2009
    Good to hear from you again - hope you can post from time to time...........GL
  • UpsilonmanUpsilonman Senior Member
    edited October 2009
    Nice to see you around BJ
  • DollaXpressDollaXpress Senior Member
    edited October 2009
    Blast from the past!!! There is HOPE. LOL. Good to see you in here Blackjack 21. I hope Miguel is alive and well.
  • FATKIDFATKID Senior Member
    edited October 2009
    That was freakin awesome.
  • calzonesayscalzonesays Senior Member
    edited October 2009
    I have never met you before or talked to you because I am newer...

with that being said..

I love you
  • DaJuiceDaJuice Banned
    edited October 2009

impressive
  • peacemakerpeacemaker Senior Member
    edited October 2009
    If BettingTalk had a Hall of Fame, BJ21 would be a first ballot inductee.

Glad to hear all is well and you wife is still putting up with your BS.
  • jackson21jackson21 Senior Member
    edited October 2009
    .........also on a side note ........Never say never ,BJ, I quit posting MLB One A Days this year, with a MLB

season record of ::: 51-36-2 (+ 1200.85) based on 1Unit =100.00 plays ,Last winner posted on

09/09............. I came to the realization , that no one cares.,, which you state in your post so

eloquently.........(so my point here is there are other reasons people can quit posting plays, or quit keeping a

record ,aside from losing.....(when faced with apathy sometimes quiting is a natural outcome.)

I broke from the mold and quit a winner........